Late night talk

Fluff / non despair au
I haven't been on Wattpad in months I forgot I even had it on my phone 😭😭

Kaitos pov ♡

I roll over on my side for the 100th time. I haven't slept well in the past few days. I roll on my back and sit up. Snore. I look down at my boyfriend. Kokichi. His purple hair everywhere, with his mouth open, and droll on the side of his lips.

I smile. Even when he's asleep he still manages to be beautiful. I turn to the alarm clock we have on the nightstand. 2:29 am. I let out a low sigh. I don't think I'll be getting sleep tonight either. I pull the covers off and step out of bed.

Carefully so I don't wake kokichi I grab my jacket and open the bedroom door. I walk through our shared house to the back door and open it. The sound of crickets can be heard instantly as I close the door behind me. 

The outside isn't grand, just some concrete steps that lead down to a little table and umbrella with chairs, next to that is a little kiddy pool we got for our golden retriever to play in.

I step down a step before sitting on the stairs. Luckily, I can see the stars from here. I smile looking up at them. Memories of when I took kokichi stargazing once for a date. He opposed the idea at first only to end up not wanting to leave.

He suggested we stay there and just live in my truck. The only way I convinced him to come back was because we didn't have food and he was hungry. I chuckle remembering that.

"What's so funny?" A voice says from behind me. I turn my head to see kokichi peaking his head out the door wearing, my hoodie over his pajamas.

"Thinking about you and how adorable you are." I replied gesturing him to come sit with me. He steps out and closes the sliding door behind him, taking a seat beside me and grabbing hold of my arm.

"Can't sleep again..? Kokichi asks with some worry in his voice. I nod and kiss his forehead. My way of reassuring him that I'm alright.

We sit in a comfortable silence looking up at the stars before kokichi speaks up. "Remember when we went stargazing." I smile, honestly a little surprised her remembered.

"Yeah, one of the best dates we ever went on." He leans his head on my shoulder.

"We should go again... And bring food so we can stay longer." I wiggle my arm out of his grip and wrap it around him, pulling kokichi close to me.

"Yeah, it'd be fun, but we will only bring enough food for the night."

"Buttt whyyyyy momo!! You love stargazing and always talking about it!"

"We have stuff to do. We haven't even finished school yet!" I explained to him.

"Yeah.. I guess we can't stay foreverrrr, but it's still nice to spend time with my boyfriend." He hugs my waist.

I look down at kokichi and notice his eyes keep closing before jolting back open. "C'mon cutie, let's go to bed."

"Nooo I wanna cuddle longerrrr!" Kokichi protests.

"We can cuddle in bed." I state standing up and kissing him.

"... Ok." He gets up and I open the door for him. I shut and lock it. Kokichi waits for me to finish and we walk back to the bedroom together.

Kokichi lays down on the bed and I lay down facing his back. I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. Kokichi yawns before speaking, "Good night kaito, I love you."

I kiss the back of his neck. "I love you too darling." I close my eyes and finally manage to fall asleep.

~ 643 words ~

SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING I ACTUALLY FORGOT I HAD WATTPAD OMG