Karaoke with the DSMP (fluff)

(A/N: Hello! Welcome to another story! So in this one, you are Karl's sister and you are 13 years old. I think that's all, but if I missed something or you want to give me some feedback, feel free to comment or to send me a private message. Alright, credits to the artist of the picture, and on with the story! Wait I almost forgot, this was requested by my friend Luluiscrazy2. Okay, thanks!)

"Hello boys! Welcome back to another stream! How are we all doing today?"

You could hear Tommy speaking to his chat through your headphones. You looked to your side and met eyes with Karl, your brother. It was like he could see the worry in your eyes because he immediately wrapped his arms around you and gave you a hug.

"Hey, no need to stress, okay? Chat is gonna love you, I know it! I mean, who wouldn't?" he said.

"Okay, I believe you." you answered with a soft smile.

"-And today we are doing a karaoke stream with a bunch of my friends, including Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity and Tubbo!" Tommy said, continuing his intro. "But we also have a special guest joining us today, Y/n! Karl's sister!"

You unmuted yourself on discord to welcome chat.

"Hi guys!" you said softly but excitedly.

User1: awwww she's so cute!

user2: her voice is so adorable!

user3: Karl's sister pog!

"Hi Y/n!" Tubbo spoke up.

"Woman." Tommy greeted.

After you were introduced to anyone, you all decided it was time to start.

"Alright, so who's going first?" Dream asked.

"Tommy can go!" Sapnap answered.

"Wha- actually, yes, I'll go first, get ready to be amazed." the blonde boy answered.

Whilst you were waiting for Tommy to start singing, you wondered how good he was at singing. And whatever you were expecting, you certainly weren't expecting that.

"Fly me to the mo-" his mic cut off in the middle of his sentence, causing the rest of the group to start rolling around in a fit of laughter. "-et me play, amongst the sta-"

"Alright! We get it! Your awful! You can stop now!" George screamed.

"What do you mean awful? I was amazing! I bet everyone agrees with me, bitch boy!" 

"Amazing? More like dreadful." Quackity answered.

"Excuse me?!"

Whilst the rest of the group was arguing, you noticed you had gotten a message on discord. Opening it up, you saw it was from Tubbo.

Hi Y/n! Do you wanna sing a song with me? I have a great idea!

Sure! What did you have in mind?

Time skip to 5 min later

"Y/n and I want to sing a song together!" Tubbo said.

"Tommy shut up!" Sapnap yelled. "Okay, sorry Tubbo, what did you say?"

"Me and Y/n are going to sing a song together, if that's alright."

"Of course! Start when ever you two are ready!" Karl answered, smiling.

Cue song starting

"NOOOOOOOOO" George screamed.

"Omg-" Dream started laughing.

"SOMETIMES ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU" Tubbo sang.

"LATE NIGHTS IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNE" You continued.

"HEAT WAVES BEEN FAKING ME OUT"

"CAN'T MAKE YOU HAPPIER NOW!" You both sang together.

At this point, Dream sounded like a tea kettle, George was in emotional pain, and everyone else was laughing. Sapnap was laughing so hard that he was crying.

"That was AMAZING!" Quackity said, but he could hardly speak because of laughter.

Small time skip

The rest of the stream was just as fun, everyone was laughing and joking with each other. The most memorable moments was when Quackity sang the iCarly theme song, (he actually sand very well, to your surprise), when Dream sang a love song to George, (that caused chat to go so crazy they had to be put on emote only!), and when the whole group sang "your new boyfriend" by Wilbur Soot.(Wilbur had actually texted Tommy with some feedback!)

Over all, you had an incredible day and wouldn't want to be anywhere else! Besides, how else could you embarrass George like that?

559 words! Let's go!

(A/N: Hi! Thank you so much for reading! Also, I'm really sorry for the slow updates. I know this imagine was a bit short, but I ran out of ideas, sorry! But thank you again for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day!)