Philza's sister (angst)

(AN: Hi everyone! :D This was a request from Hatsune_Ally! Welcome back, I'm glad you didn't die! Now in this, you are Philza's sibling and you are about 6ish years old. Credits to the artist, enjoy the oneshot!)

The day had started just like any other. You had woken up, eaten some food, read a book. All your usual activities. That is, until your older brother, Philza, had rushed into your room and brought you to L'Manburg. Although, the thing that made you notice something was different, was that Phil was smiling.

How unusual.

But you stayed quiet, keeping your thoughts and questions to yourself, as you didn't want to disturb the good mood your brother seemed to be in.

Once Phil put you down, you noticed that everyone had gathered in the center of the nation. There was already a discussion between the others, so you kept your mouth closed and listened in to the conversation.

"-no idea what a president does!" Tubbo exclaimed. (AN: I just noticed how much I use that line. I think I wrote it in every single oneshot about this subject lmao!)

Everyone laughed, and even though you had no idea what was going on, the happiness in the air was contagious, so you laughed with them. Everything was great!

That's when you noticed that your brother was gone. 

And just moments later, you were no longer touching the ground. It all happened so fast! One second you were fine, and the next you had been thrown into the air because of and explosion. You could feel the heat of the detonation against your back, smell the horrid stench of all the smoke, see the bits and pieces of the land fly up into the air with you.

You quickly flailed around in a panic with tears in your eyes, trying to find somewhere safe to land. But it seemed you were too late, as you fell towards the ground, and the world went dark.

3rd person's POV:

"COME ON PHIL! EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO DO IT! Everyone wants you to kill me... Please Phil. Kill me. KILL ME!" Wilbur pleaded.

Phil slowly raised his sword, about to strike it into his friends chest when suddenly, a small alert came from his communicator. He quickly sneaked a glance at it and froze in shock.

Y/n was blown up by WilburSoot

His sword fell to the floor with a clang, tears forming in his eyes. It just couldn't be true. It couldn't!

"Phil..?" Wilbur asked, confusion clearly visible in his expression.

Ignoring his friend, the man ran as quickly as his legs could carry him towards the place he had left his sister, screaming her name along the way. But as soon as he saw a small body at the bottom of one of the crevices created by the explosion, he fell silent.

He slowly approached the figure, terrified at what he would find.

"Y/n?" he said quietly.

He then gasped, as he recognized the body that laid between all the rubble.

He went towards his sister, shaking as the tears fell from his eyes. He hugged y/n's body in his arms, desperate for her to wake up at any moment, desperate for this to be a cruel joke, that it hadn't really happened.

But deep down, he knew.

His sister was gone....

and she wasn't coming back.

EXTRA (3rd person's pov):

A small girl could be seen walking out of a train. She had clear burn injuries along her body, and a bit of blood stained her clothes, but she didn't appear as if she was in any pain.

She carefully walked forward, wary of this new place that she had never seen or visited before. She hastily turned around when she heard the sound of footsteps walking towards her.

She was met with the smiling face of a man who was wearing a yellow sweater and a beanie.

"Hello! I'm Ghostbur! What's your name?"

596 words

(AN: HELLO! Thank you so much for reading! This was interesting for me to write, as usually when I write about Philza, it would be about his kid. Giving him a sibling was an interesting concept. I really hope you enjoyed, don't forget to eat, sleep, drink food and HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT/DAY/WHATEVER! :D)