Little fox (fluff)

(AN: Okay, so in this story you are Fundy's 13 year old sister, but the plot revolves more around you and Wilbur. I kinda just got an idea and went from there. Also "little fox" is Wilbur's nickname for y/n. So creds to the artist of the picture, and let's get started!)

"Y/n! Hurry up or we're gonna miss our flight!" Fundy yelled at you.

"Yea, I'm coming one second!"

You were elated. You were about to get on a flight to the UK to go visit Wilbur, your brothers canonical father. So, I guess that technically he was your father too? Anyways, back to the task at hand: trying not to miss your flight.

"Y/n let's go!"

"Okay, I'm here! Gosh."

"Good, because the taxi is here. Now come on!"

Time skip to when you get on your plane because idk how airports work. I've never been on an airplane before.

"You're lucky we got here in time, n/n. It would've been hard to get another flight on such short notice." your brother stated.

"Well, yea, but we made it didn't we? And we're going to see Wilbur, cheer up Fundy!" you said.

Time skip to when they land cause they both slept on the flight (sorry for all the time skips)

"Where is he? I don't see him. Do you think he forgot we were coming?" you ask.

"Calm down y/n. he just texted me. He's over by the baggage claim."

"Alright, well let's go then! Hurry up!"

You were walking so fast that you kept bumping into people, but you couldn't care less, leaving your brother to apologize to the strangers for you. When you got to where the luggage was, you were spinning one way to the other, trying to catch sight of the man you were here to see. Although, he was the one who found you first.

"Y/n!" you heard someone yell.

You turned in the direction of the voice, and your eyes lit up. You practically ran over to Wilbur and jumped into his arms.

"Hi Wil!" you said happily.

"Hey little fox! Gosh, you're so tall!"

Once he put you down, he turned to your brother and hugged him in turn. Then, you and Fundy grabbed your suitcases and walked with your canonical father to his car. Once you put your luggage, you sit in the front seat.

"Shotgun!" you yell.

"Come on, y/n, I'm older than you. I should sit in the front seat." your brother answered.

"Well with an attitude like that you might as well be younger. Just go sit in the back." Wilbur said, laughing slightly.

"Oh yea, I see how it is." Fundy grumbled as he went to the backseat.

"Really? How is it then?"

"He's just mad that I'm the favorite child and not him." you reply.

"I mean your not wrong though." Wil says quietly.

"Hey!" your sibling scoffs, offended.

"What! I mean she is my little fox!" your canonical dad states to defend himself.

"Ha! In your face!" you stick your tongue out towards your brother.

"Child" he mumbles.

"I AM NOT A CHILD-"

Time skip to when you get to Wilbur's house

"Well, home sweet home." Wil says. "Little fox, your room is the last door on the right"

"Okay, thank you!" you answer. Then you walk to the room to take apart your suitcase.

"What about me?" Fundy asks.

"Oh you're sleeping on the couch." he answers.

"Wha- come on man!"

"No, I'm just kidding, but you should've seen your face!" Wilbur says, laughing. "Your room is right in front of y/n's."

"Alright, thanks." your brother walks over to the room.

Once you were done unpacking, you went over to Wilbur and asked him if he wanted to play some music for you, whilst Fundy went to bed immediately after emptying his luggage.

"Sure! Just let me get my guitar." he answered.

When he had gotten the musical instrument, he walked back to where you were sitting on the couch, and sat down next to you. 

"Alright, what do you want me to play?" he asked.

"Can you play one of your songs?" you replied.

"Okay, which one would you like?"

"Your sister was right, please." you answered. (A/n: fun fact, that's my favorite song!)

He started to play the guitar, whilst you sat there listening. You wondered how he was able to create that. It sounded so beautiful. You slowly laid down more and more on the couch. You got so comfortable that you slowly dozed off.

Once Wilbur had finished playing the last chord of the song, he looked down at you, only to realize that you were sound asleep. He set his guitar aside, took you into his arms, and walked over to your room. He gently put you down on the bed, tucked you in, then closed the lights and walked over to the door. 

"Goodnight, little fox."

708 words pog

(AN: That must be one of my favorite stories yet. It was really fun to write, and I love the family type thing that was going on! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Again, if you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to tell me. See you next time!)

(Edit: I am posting this 5 months later to say that I HAVE FINALLY BEEN ON A PLANE WOOOO!)