Tommy's sibling (fluff)

(AN: Hello! This oneshot was not a request. So this is based off of Tommy's vlog of when he went to France. I didn't include everything that happened though because that would be to long lol. This is basically just a cute fluffy story before the heavy angst chapter I'm also writing. ALSO! reader is gender neutral. REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL PLATONIC! Credits to the artist, enjoy! :)

"TODAY WE WENT ROUND THE INCREDIBLY AVERAGE LAND OF FRANCE!"

You had just arrived home a few hours ago and you could already hear your brother recording his youtube intro. You quietly walked over to his room and slowly opened his door.

"Also, I got stuck in the eiffel tower...." he said.

"Yeah, cause you're an idiot!" you playfully interrupted him with a smile.

He slightly jumped in his seat before turning around to face you.

"Y/n get out I'm doing youtube stuff!" he exclaimed.

"Alright fine. I just wanted to tell your subscribers about how you tripped and-"

"OUT!"

*Insert super cool Tommyinnit youtube intro music*

You and your brother had met up with Phil, Kristin and Wilbur at the airport, now you were all waiting to get on your flight.

"Aer lingus my, my balls-" Tommy said.

"Shut up man." Wil answered.

"Okay.." your brother replied quietly.

Soon enough, it was time to get onto the plane. You slowly walked onto the ramp behind your brother, who was spewing nonsense to Phil.

"Getting on the plane! Hopefully nothing awful happens!" he exclaimed.

You knew he meant it all in good fun, but it still made you a bit worried. What if something actually did happen, and someone got hurt? What if someone died?

The intrusive thoughts slowly took over your mind as you tried not to let your anxiety show. Luckily, your brother noticed your silence and quickly brought you over to your seat before sitting down beside you.

"Is everything alright n/n?" he questioned softly.

"Do you really think something might happen?" you asked. "Is the plane actually going to crash?"

"No! Of course not!" he replied with a comforting smile. "I was just joking around back there. Besides, if something did happen, you have me, big man Tommy to protect you!

....or we could just make Wilbur protect us."

You laughed as you felt your worries melt away a bit.

"Okay!" you said with a smile.

Your brother then softly kissed your forehead before turning to look outside the window. You settled comfortably into your seat and slowly fell asleep.

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO FRANCE

You thanked all the flight attendants as you walked off the plane, well-rested because of your nap.

"Wow! It's so much warmer!" Tommy declared.

"The temperature's the same, nothing has changed-" Wilbur tried to explain.

"And we're an hour ahead!"

"We've flown for 45 minutes, what are you talking about-"

You all walked towards the baggage claim, as your brother continued to ramble about everything and anything.

"I could meet the love of my life!" he suddenly exclaimed.

"Oh, well I have a pick up line for you then. This means "I am the man of your dreams" in french." Wilbur replied.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Je suis un pamplemousse." the man said.

You waited until Tommy had walked away, repeating the sentence to himself, before bursting out laughing.

"Really? I am a grapefruit?" you asked Wil.

"He has no idea what he's doing. Hey Tommy! You should try your pick up line on Phil!"

TIMESKIP (AGAIN SORRY)

Soon enough, you all began to make your way to the eiffel tower. Once you got there, you had two choices; you could either take the elevator, or take the stairs. Eventually though, everyone decide to walk their way up.

"328 steps to the first floor!" Wilbur declared.

Suddenly, Tommy ran past you.

"I'm gonna win!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, you go do that." you encouraged him.

You then turned to the other members of the group.

"If he thinks I am running up there, he is crazy-"

Once you had all gotten to the top, you went to look at the view. It felt like you could see the whole city from this height! But then, you heard your brother say something beside you.

"Phil watch this!"

You quickly turned towards him, wondering what Tommy was up to now. You watched as he slowly put his head through the bars of the gate.

This idiot you thought.

"Toms your gonna get stuck." you said calmly.

"No I won't I'll be fine!"

A few seconds later, you heard him say your name.

"N/n I think I'm stuck-"

TIMESKIP NOW YOU ALL ARE AT THE HOTEL

You walked towards your bed and fell onto the mattress, not even bothering to change. It was now late at night, and you and the others had spent the day touring the city.

"Did you have fun today y/n?" your brother asked you.

"Yeah I did! It was awesome!" you replied happily.

"Well I'm glad! Are you tired?"

"Just a bit." you answered.

"Okay, well do you want to watch a movie then?" he asked.

"Alright!"

You both sat in your beds as Tommy put on a random movie that was playing on the tv. A few minutes later, he heard a small snore. He turned towards you and smiled softly.

He got up, grabbed your blanket and tucked you in, careful not to wake you.

"Goodnight n/n. I love you!" he whispered out.

He then walked back to his bed after closing the tv, snuggled into his pillow and fell asleep.

804 words

(AN: I know it was a lot more detailed at the beginning, I started to lose motivation towards the end, but I hope you liked it anyways! Before I go, I just wanted to remind you all that if you want you can follow me and vote for this chapter, because it helps me out a lot. Thank you, You guys are all amazing! Bye :D)