21.Annoyed but attracted

Year 2020 , In Korea

At award show 2020

Taehyung is on his own that day as Jimin couldn't accompany him, cause he went on date with his boyfriend as his boyfriend Shawn was in Korea after long time.

Tae dressed in suit matching his father's suit. He always dress like a tom boy with a little faminine touch. He doesn't like to showoff his beautiful curves as already his face attracts so many eyes.

When he stood in the stage along with Taehee to receive an award, someone catched his eyes.That someone was sitting beside Seokjin.

To tell he was happy is an understatement. He was in cloud nine. His one and only crush was sitting opposite to him and even better staring at him.

He couldn't control his giggles, blushing looking at the scrutinizing gaze from his crush. He raised an eye brow to acknowledge Jungkook's presence and smiled on his own.... He pressed his lips tightly to control his smirk.

That five minutes felt like an hour for Taehyung

That five minutes felt like an hour for Taehyung. Jungkook looked so damn hot and handsome, Tae wants to go talk to him. After they presented the award Taehyung walked fast towards Jin to occupy seat beside him. He wanted to speak with Jungkook so badly...

" Hey Jin... Aren't you handsome today??!!!! " Tae praised Jin as always..

"Hi... Yeah I'm handsome as always... You too look beautiful yourself " Jin complemented

"Thank you... Is that your brother besides you??? "

"Yes... Jeon Jungkook... He is a cop" Jin turned towards Jungkook and introduced him to Taehyung.

" Kookie... This is Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehee's only son and.... Excuse me..." He stopped and raised from his seat as he was called by Tahee to the stage.

"Kookie.... Keep him company, I'll be back..." Jin walked to the stage

Jungkook was nervous, he was left alone with that beautiful being and he don't know how to start the conversation without Tae suspects anything...

" Hi Kookie..... " Taehyung teased

Omg his voice... It's so deep and soothing...

No....don't call me Kookie... It's sounds too cute from your voice...

" It's Jungkook.... Don't call me Kookie" Jungkook embarrassed about his nick name.

"Then who gave you the right for you to call me cub that day??" Taehyung raised his eyebrows with fake glare.

" It suits you cub..." Kookie fondly smiles to taunt him.

" Kookie suits you better... " Taehyung shrugged. He wanted to tease Jungkook. So he continued...

" Ohhh wait... I know a name other than Kookie that suits you better "

" No don't call me anything other than Jungkook.. "