29.Lunch

Year 2020, In Korea

Taehyung wakes up around 8 in the morning . As first thing he checked his phone to know is there any invite message from Jin. To his disappointment there is no such thing. He is so desperate to go there...

He got up from his bed and went out to say good morning to his father. His father is in the garden looking at the pool after finishing his mild workouts. When Taehee saw his son with sleepy eyes and adorable face.. He hugged Taehyung and said...

" Tae Tae...good morning baby... " Taehee tightly hugged him.

Taehee's loving wife, love of his life Jisoo named their son Taehyung. Jisoo liked to call both of them Tae and she also liked the confusion that comes with calling both of them with same name. Only in serious situation she will call them with full name.

Everytime Taehee calls Tae as 'Tae Tae' Jisoo comes to her mind... That was her last words... She called them both in one word ' Tae Tae' before her soul leaves her body . Taehee didn't marry anyone after her. She is always the queen of his kingdom.

" Appa... Good morning.. Today , do you have to go office?? "

" Not full day baby, I'll go for only an hour in the evening... "

" Do you have any plans baby?? "

" No plans as of now appa"

Waiting for a lunch invite...

" Good... Jin called me and invited us for lunch.. I didn't answer yet.. Shall we go? They invited you specifically..."

" Yes yes appa... Let's go... I like their mansion very much.. You should also see it.. The flowers, fountain and gardens...

That comes with a handsome and cute bunny...

"And a bunny!! " Tae said thinking about someone..

" Bunny ??!! What's so special about a bunny..? " Taehee wondered why Tae is speaking so fondly about a bunny... He would've bought hundreds of them if his baby wants

"Everything appa... Everything is so special about that bunny" Tae said dreamily about his bunny cop.

" You want a bunny?? Shall I buy you one?"

"What??!!! Ohh bunny?? No appa... I only like that bunny not all other bunny..."

" Ok.. Tae baby likes that specific bunny in Jin's home... ??? Ok I'll ask for it. Jin won't refuse if I ask... "

" Appa.... !!!! No don't plz" Tae sighed..

" Ok ... Ok cool... I won't " Tahee patted Taehyung...

" Ok Appa... I'll go eat some break fast , are you joining me...? "

" Yes baby... What my cutie little baby wants for breakfast... I'll tell cook to prepare it.. "

They had their breakfast and Tae started getting ready for lunch. He wants to share everything that's happening vwith Jimin but he is not here.. He wants to tell everything in person.
___________________________________________

Jeons Mansion

" Welcome welcome sir... " Jin happily invited them...

" Call me uncle... atleast outside office Jin.. And thank you for inviting us" Taehee said..

" Ok uncle.. It's more like a habit... You should come often uncle.... " Jin said

Everyone is greeting Taehee and Taehyung. Jungkook's mom is stunned seeing the beautiful doll like Taehyung..