28.Number

Year 2020, In Korea,

Jeons mansion...

After that milkshake incident, Jin joined Jungkook and Taehyung's conversation after finishing his meeting. Jungkook pretend to talk formally to Tae and Tae wonders why Jungkook is behaving odd in front of Jin.

After sometimes Taehyung thanked Jeon brothers and left to his car after bidding farewell to them. On his way to car, Taehyung suddenly coughed a little and asked Jin for water. Jin went inside to get some water. Tae rushed near Jungkook and gave him a pen

" Kookie... Write your number here" Tae said in hurry all the while jumping in his toes, he showed his palm to Kookie..

" My number??? Huh??! " Jungkook asked as if he didn't understand anything...

Dare enough... Tae.. !!

" Is this a order or request?? " Jungkook asks with scrutinizing look.

" Neither... It's a urgent need... Hurry up!! write before your bro comes..." Tae urged him...

Jungkook takes the pen from Tae and by holding Tae's one finger for balance and started writing his number. The way pen sliding in the smooth skin of Tae, Jungkook doesn't wants to stop writing on Tae's palm...

Kookie wants to write poem in that beautiful hand.. It's Tempting.. He started practicing calligraphy in Tae's palm

5432112345
𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓫 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼
𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓽𝓼
𝓾𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝓟. 𝓢 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

All the while Jungkook was writing ,Tae eyes jumped between the window to see weather Jin is coming and to Jungkook's pointed eyes ( which focused on writing on his palm) . He loved those beautiful doe eyes looks sharp when he concentrates..

Awww... These eyes... So beautiful and sexy

Tae pulled his palm back the moment he notice Jin coming back, he folded his palm tightly. Tae gulp the water Jin gave and runs to car . He waved his other hand from the car all the way looking only at Jin. Tae avoided Jungkook's naughty smile.

On his way to his home,Tae looked at his palm, traced every word with his other finger, chuckled at his instructions and blushed profusely to the last line...

Your hand writing is beautiful...

Beautiful like me!!!!

He seepishly smiles at that again , again and again. He took a pictures of his hand.Wanted to send those pictures to Jimin, but he is not ready to get scoldings from Jimin to ruin his pleasant mood . He will wait until Jimin comes back to show him in person.

___________________________________________

Taehyung waited until midnight to text Kookie's number. When the clock struck 12.00 , Tae send Kookie his first message.