41.Home..

Next morning Taehyung and Jungkook rised little early and gets ready to go to the 'special place'. Jimin is still sleeping as his program with Hobi is only after 11.

They don't have to take their escorts with them as Taehyung is going along with Jungkook and they are going to the private land so there is no security problem.

Taehyung handed the key of his father's old bike to Jungkook. He asked Jungkook to take the path that leads to the mountain road.

Jungkook wears a leather jacket over his shirts shrinks it to his elbow and asks Tae to sit in the back.

" Where are we going cub?? "

" To a special place.. Where me and my father only can visit. "

The path near the mountains looks like a path to heaven

The path near the mountains looks like a path to heaven. Jungkook always enjoy such tropical scenery and climate very much. He enjoys the ride.

He have been to such places but having Tae at his back gave him indescribable warm feeling even when the cool air touches his face.

The chains of green mountains in their view is partialy covered by white fluffy clouds and this gives the illusion of white feathery hat wore by the mountain queen.

The black road in the middle looks like a velvet carpet spread to welcome two angels inbetween the lush Greeneries .

Jungkook forgot...why is he here? what is he doing...? What is he feeling? Everything feels new to him.

He decided to live this moment and tresure this moment with Taehyung until it lasts.

They continues their drive and little further from civilization, and the road looks less used one.

" Babie?? Can we go any further?? Is it safe? "

" Yeah... It's a private road, this my father's property.. So it's safe... Don't worry Kookie..."

" You know the name of this road? It's Tae Tae gardens " Taehyung says with a proud smile.

" Is it? Your father bought the whole mountain? "

" Yes... Long back... This place is special for us"

" Guess... You will have a big resort or bungalow some where up in the mountain.. "

" You will see... "

After crossing beautiful sceneries and multiple bends in the mountain road they reach a place.

As Jungkook guessed , it's not a big bunglow Or luxurious gated resort. But nothing can beat the view before them. It is a beautiful house... No itsa beautiful Home.

Its a small and cute wooden cabin in the middle of lush green trees. Jungkook left awestruck seeing that house.