cassandra and luke talk-it-out

"Me and your mother are going to have a long talk." Luke said as he drove his daughter back to the hotel. "I'm going to make this easy for you, okay?"

"Easy for you to say, dad," Vivian said softly. "She's stubborn and cranky."

Luke frowned slightly. "Why didn't you tell me this was happening?"

Vivian looked up at her father and ultimately, had no answer. I mean, truly, how was she supposed to admit to lying to her dad like that? Straight to his face?

"I–" Vivian inhaled a sharp breath. "I don't know. I'm sorry."

"No," Luke quickly spoke. "You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. This was not your doing, it was your mothers."

Vivian stayed silent the rest of the ride.

Luke set Vivian up in his room and made sure she had his card so that she could order whatever dinner she pleased. After making sure she was set, he went to the guys room.

"I'm sorry," Michael put a hand up. "You said – Cassandra is a sex therapist? And she works on her clients under the same roof as Viv?"

"Yes." Luke confirmed with a solid nod. "We walked right in... it."

Michael's face twisted into disgust and shook his head, holding his hands up for Luke to shut up. "Alright," He insisted. "I get it. No need to say anything more."

"Is Vivian okay?" Ashton asked. "Did she know?"

"She knew, yeah," Luke nodded. "I think she's just embarrassed now. She didn't really talk about it when we left her house, which I got."

"Is she here?" Michael asked.

"She's in my room ordering dinner. I think we should just leave her alone." Luke nodded through his words. "Anywho, I should go. I have to deal with Cassandra."

"What are you going to do?" Ashton asked, crossing his arms across his chest. "Beg her to let you have 50% custody?"

"Partly, yes." Luke nodded. "I cannot let Vivian stay here. Cassandra's stubborn, she won't quit her job just because I tell her too."

"I wish you luck, Luke."

Luke left the hotel a few minutes after that and went to deal with Cassandra. While she slightly understood where she was coming from, about how she needed money, she still was confused because Luke paid more than enough in child's support to support her and Vivian's weekly needs.

30 minutes later, Vivian now sat on the hotel bed she slept on the previous night with Chinese takeout in her lab and her eyes fixed on the TV in front of her.

She tried not to think about what Luke and Cassandra were discussing. She wondered what would come of this conversation – What is Luke going to come to the hotel saying?

Is she gonna live with Luke now?