Chapter 18

Bellas pov

,,And when I asked Amanda how she met Ryan she laughed and said they were just best friends since they can think of

,,And when I asked Amanda how she met Ryan she laughed and said they were just best friends since they can think of. I don't know why but I kinda felt jealous. I mean...why can't I keep friendships? I mean...Amanda's my best friend now and this is the only friendship that lastet quite long. Not that I had many friendships...but...You know what I mean?'' I look into the bodyguard's scary face. He's still standing in front of my door and looks straight in front of him. Since 3 hours.
But to be honest I'm kinda thankful to Luke that he brought him here. He's a good companion. And definitely a good listener.
I already told him literally my whole life and he didn't even blink with his eye.
This is really good for my boredom.

Though I'm getting frustrated. If he would be a little more responsive to my rambling I would be glad. But this guy is as stoic as stone.
„Don't you need to go relieve yourself ?" A normal person would need to go after some time right? And I don't think he was prepared to come and watch after me so he should need to go. Oh. He looks me in the eyes for the first time. A silent plea for me to shut up I guess. „You could tell me if i'm bothering you too much but as i have no privacy whatsoever I would advise you not to ruin my mood. Thank you."

He looks away again and I think he clicked his tongue of annoyance but I'm not sure.
Now thank you he already ruined my mood.

,,I can tell you're annoyed by me. Why? The only thing you had to do was listening to me. Or just close your ears if you don't like what I'm talking about"
He ignores me again.

,,You know...I think you're kinda mean. I know you just have to do your job but you could at least talk with your eyes. You know what I mean? People can also talk with their eyes. They can do excited eyes, or-"

Suddenly the door burst open and Luke enters the room.
,,And? How are you Bella?" He steps in and looks at the guard.
,,You can go" Luke says to him.

I think bodyguard just sighed in relieve and I widen my eyes.
He really was annoyed.

Luke noticed the bad mood by the bodyguard too as he walked out.

,,Did something happen?" Luke asks me surprised.

"I don't like him." How can someone be annoyed with me for talking about my life? I mean he could've at least pretended to find it interesting.
Suddenly Luke bursts into laughter. "That'sss theee pfff First Time I see you sulking HAHHAHAHAH"

"Stop laughing." I tell him and turn away to hide my smile. Seeing Luke laughing automatically makes me smile and I can't stop it.

Luke's POV:

It's the first time I saw Carlos get relieved about getting a break

It's the first time I saw Carlos get relieved about getting a break. He normally is the type of guy that would like to work non-stop but after a few hours with Bella he's like that.

Also I can't hold my jealousy back. He spent much more time with her together that I did. And he already got sick of her? How is that even possible? I want to be with Bella much more often.

,,L-Luke?'' Bella says nervously.

,,Yeah?'' I say hyped up and sit next to her, curious what she has to say. It's really cute how she just called my name...

,,Will you...go away again?''

I tense back. Does she not want me to go?

,,You want me to stay?'' I ask gentle and try to catch her eye contact but she avoids my gaze.

,,No. It's just...This room really let me feel like I'm in prison. And...here's nothing to do''

Oh I Know. She's bored. Of course she must be.

„I get it. Just a moment."
I walk out of the door and into my office. I bought books for Bella she won't be bored that way. I smile proudly at myself and go back to her. She sees the books and looks disappointed. Why though? She loves books.

„What's wrong? I thought you would be happy with this present."  Now I am disappointed I mean I thought she would I don't know hug me as thanks?

„Nothing is wrong. That's a great present, you know exactly what I like but I guess I thought you would let me stay with you. Look how you work and how the other rooms in this house look like." She's fidgeting with her clothes and looks at the floor.

Fuck it.

I grab her hand and drag her with me. Out of the room.