The League...

🚨Mention(?) Of Drugs🚨

Umm, so, I don't really know wht I'm doing in this, but I'm going to make it so I don't end up discontinuing this.

Hawks POV

Shit. How did he find out about the drugs in my pocket....? And how do I explain that?!

"Well?"

"Ummm...I don't know how they got there? Maybe someone put them in without me noticing...."

"Birdie, your wings are huge, and they can somehow sense if someone around them is doing something odd. So, tell me the truth, Birdie."

"Fine. Yes I pit the drugs in there..."

"And why did you put them in there?"

"Because, doing hero work puts a lot of fucking stress on me! Causing me to break down unless I have drugs or alcohol! So, does that answer your damn question, Dabi?"

I said all that straight from my emotions. They just needed to get out of me, to let someone know what I was going through, to a certain level at that. Dabi looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I could tell he wanted to cry, but he couldn't force himself to.

"Birdie...why did you let yourself do that? Your an omega. Your body isn't that strong. And I know you know that you could die from that. So why?"

"Because, my life is hell. If I die no one would care, no one would even notice. Listen, Dabi, you may care for me, but your the only one who understands me."

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. He then started to rub circles on my back to help me calm down. But all I did was continue to cry.

Dabi then lied down and put me on top of him. Once I was on top of him, he cuddled me. I felt warm and safe, but I didn't know why. So, I did what any claimed omega would do when cuddling their alpha, I curled up into his warmth and slowly fell asleep.

<>Time Skip!<> The next Morning<>

I wake up and saw that I was still cuddling Dabi. I thought he was still sleeping, so I cuddled up to him even more than I already was. But then I felt something start to pet my wings. I looked up at Dabi's face and saw that his eyes were open indicating that he was awake.

I then realized that he was petting my wings. I wanted to tell him that my wings are sensitive, but the feeling of my alpha petting them kept me from telling him about it. But he did find out on his own that my wings are sensitive.

How? Well as he was petting my wings, I kinda moaned a bit and let out my pheromones. And not just a little bit more than normal. I let out enough pheromones to were I could fill up an apartment room.

Now, I know what you must be thinking. 'An apartment room? But apartment rooms are fairly small.' Well, I could fill an apartment room with my normal scent in 1 - 3 minutes, so considering that I'm letting out a lot more than normal, I could probably fill up about half or so of an apartment complex as of right now.

Dabi kept petting my wings, but a bit slower than he did a minute ago. Why? Like I would know, but probably because he doesn't want to get too affected by my pheromones making him go into another rut.

"Birdie, can you stop letting out your pheromones. Please."

"I would....But...mm~...my wings are sensitive, so..mm~...Being touched makes me let out my..mm~..pheromones a lot more than normal.. Mm~.."

"Do you want me to stop then?"

"For right now...mm~..yes, please."

"Alright, Birdie."