Fuck...

🚨Rape🚨

Hawks POV

Once I got to where the meeting was taking place, I landed on the ground and walked to my designated seat. I saw that Endeavor, Eraser, Present Mic, Midnight, and some more already sitting around the table.

"Finally your here, Hawks"

"At least I came, Eraser. Jeeze"

The meeting then started. We talked about how to capture Jade Killer and we even saw the message that Jade sent the heroes. I had to act surprised by this otherwise the other heroes will know that its me.

They all started to argue about who it could be. Then we all came down to the conclusion that either Miruko or Vlad was the spy. Of course they argued to differ, but that did nothing.

But little did anyone know was that I was secretly recording the whole argument. Why? Because this is pure entertainment.

After the argument was done and over with, Endeavor called me over to him. I went over and asked what he wanted and he said he just wanted to 'talk'. I knew then and there shit was going to happen.

We walked to a room away from everyone. As I was about to ask him why we were there, he turned to me and shoved a gag in my mouth. I looked up at him with pure horror in my eyes. He somehow knew what was going through my head as he said, "Hawks, don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you to bad."

He knew very well I couldn't respond. But he came over to me and put hand cuffs on my wrists and the put the other end on a bar that was conveniently attached to a bed. He then did the same with my legs so I could stay don't and not hurt him.

"Shh~~ don't worry. You'll be fine."

He then slowly began to remove my clothes. I began to cry in hopes that he will stop and let me go. But, he continued.

And without warning, he inserted what felt like an entire fist inside of my ass. I cried even more from the feeling. He then started to move around it almost seemed like he was trying to find something.

He started to move around slowly, almost seeming like he was almost going to give up. But, suddenly, I felt something touch my prostate and I immediately started to cry and scream. Though almost nothing could be heard because of the gag in my mouth.

Once he knew where my prostate was, he kept moving his hand around that area. And that made me scream and cry even more.

"Hawks~ quit being such a naughty bird. Keep screaming and crying and it'll be much, much worse."

But that didn't help. I kept crying and screaming for what felt like hours. He then removed his hand, causing me to relax a bit. But then I heard something being unzipped, then I looked at Endeavor and saw he was only in his boxers. He then saw I was looking at him and started to pull down his boxers.

I realized what was going to happen, so I screamed and cried even more.

I know, I know, I'm acting like a 5-year-old, but wouldn't you act the same way if you were in my situation?

"Hawks, Hawks. I told you. If you kept acting up, then this'll be much worse. And what did you do? You kept acting up, so now, you're going to get hurt. Which is something I didn't want to do."

He then walked over to me and wiped the tears off of my face. Then he crawled on top of me and positioned himself over my hole. Then without warning, he thrusted inside of me really hard. He then thrusted in and out over and over again, probably trying to find my prostate.

Suddenly I felt this pain run through my whole body, causing me to cry and scream into my gag even more. I realized he that found my prostate and he kept hitting there with all the power he has.