Egg...

🚨No warning🚨 (If there is a TW then please do tell me and I'll fix the warning.)

Alright so, I know no one probably needs this explanation, but I don't care. Anygays, if Hawks is pregnant (He is) he will be pregnant for 1 an a half months, then he will lay an egg and wait till that hatches. Which will technically be at the end of the 9 months when it'll hatch.

Anygays, enough of me rambling on and on. Lets start the chapter shall we?

Hawks POV

I took the bag with pregnancy tests and went into the bathroom. When I was there, I took one out and did the test thing. Then I did the same thing for the next 4 tests. (Or was it 5? I can't remember.) After Idk, 15 - 20 minutes later, I looked at all the tests. And they were all positive... Fuck..why me..? Why does and things always happen to me!?

At least Dabi isn't going to leave me, right? He's going to treat me and the child with love as if the child was his.

"Kei? Are you ok in there? You've been in here for a while."

"Umm..yeah I'm fine.."

I slowly grab the tests, walk to the door, and then I open it. Once I open the door, I hand Dabi the pregnancy tests. He looks at the and then back at me.

"You're pregnant..?"

"Mhm. You won't treat me or the child any different, right?"

"I'll treat the child as my own. Don't worry, Birdie."

I smile and then I hug Dabi. I know he'll never leave me, but it's nice to hear it again and again. I'm really glad that Dabi cares for me.

"Your technically a bird, right?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Then, do you lay eggs?"

"Umm..yes I do, but I'd have to be pregnant for a month and a half in order to lay the egg."

"Oh, Alright."

Dabi then took be to the bed and then we started to talk about some random shit. But we were cut off from our conversation by a knock on the door.

"Yes, Toga?"

"Oi, Dabi, is Hawks with you?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Jade needs him. Probably for where Bakugou is being held."

"Oh, Ok. Tell him, that we'll be there soon."

"Okie! Dokie!"

I then heard footsteps go away from the door. I looked at Dabi, to see if he had anything to say. And all he did was pick me up, walk towards the door, unlock it, and then walk to where Jade and the others were currently at.

When we were there, Dabi placed me down on the couch next to him.

"So why do you need Hawks, Jade?"

"To see if he knows where Kacchan is. So, Do you?"

"I do."

"Where is he?"

"As of right now, he is at UA."

"Why UA?"

"They are planning to make him join Rehabilitation. By force if they have to."

"Fucking Heroes. Always thinking their doing the right thing. But when they do the 'Right thing' someone is being hurt by what they've done."

I had no words for what he said. Why? Because what he said was indeed true. Although most of the time, the heroes have no control over it.

Since no one was saying anything, I could clearly hear a voice coming from somewhere. I looked at to where the sound came from. And the voice had came from...a TV..?