43. Broken trust.

Assalamualaikum.

I tried to update early. I hope you guys are happy😍

Enjoy the most awaited chapter💔

...........

Isha's POV.

I stood there shocked. I could hear my heart banging in my chest. Sweat appear on my forehead. I didn't know what should I do? Should I run? should I face them? Or should I just stand here in silence?

"Amar, go to her room and bring everything which seems she couldn't afford" I heard Sofia baji's loud and clear order and just after that Amar walked past me to my room. I started trembling in fear. After checking my room they will know everything. No, they can't check my room.

"Ssss..top Am..mar" with a stuttering voice I went after him. He kick my room door and began searching. The first thing which he grab was Arshad's shirt which was placed on my bed.

"Bhai ki expensive shirt! (Brother's expensive shirt) which she can't afford" he announced throwing that shirt on the floor in front of me. I sense Amma Jaan and Sofia baaji also came. "Wow! beautiful and expensive nighties. Which she can't afford" he show them my knee-length and sleeveless nighties which Arshad bought for me. My eyes filled up with tears in embarrassment and shame.

"Expensive dresses, Saree, sandals. Which. she. can't. afford!." He throws everything in front of us.

"I...I ca...can afford...rd these. Amma jaan gives me sal..lary" I tried to say in my confident voice but it's came stammering. How can I be confident when I knew they knew everything? And Arshad was not here to protect me? Would he protect me if he would've been here?. Yes would.

"Oh really! Then you can afford this, one lakh 20 thousand's laptop too" he shows me that laptop before also throwing that in front of me. I flinched.

"Ye..yes" I whispered. He shook his head with a bitter smile and again turn to my cupboard. My eyes widened when he took out that diamond set's box which still had that gift wrapper.

"Wow! To ye tumhare liye tha! (So this was for you)" I heard Sofia baji mumbling in shock. She walked toward Amar and took that set from him. "See Amma jaan. Your son's choice. He bought this from the same shop where he bought that diamond set for me on my anniversary. And his loyalty! God! I'm impressed! This is not some kind of local or low budget set. This set is also expensive as the one he gave me. He didn't want to upset her or else how will he get pleasures from her"

She said that last part with so much disgust that made me want the ground to swallow me in.

"No... No... This is not a diamond. This is a local...." A sharp pain shot throws my cheeks. I lost my balance and fell to the floor. I look up to find Sofia baji looking at me furiously.

"ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!" She screamed. She pulled me by my arms. "You still dare to lie, you bitch" she again slapped me but this time I was prepared and maintained my balance. She took a deep audible breath and turn her back toward me. I can see and hear her sobbing. Her body was trembeling.

"I thought you were a nice girl. Who got betrayed by the world. But I never thought that you would be one who betrayed the world." Amma jaan said in pure disappointment. I closed my eyes tightly. "I brought you in this house to make you my pillar. My support system. But you become the one who destroyed my family. My son!" She yelled the last part. I fist my hand in my kurta while tears started to fall from my tight shut eyes. "Why isha why?!!" I heard her fast footstep coming toward me. My heart began trembling. She held my arms and turn me toward her.

"I respect you so much! I cared for you! I kept you here like a family member! I gave you an education! I even got convinced to get you married to my son Amar, then how could you destroy my elder son Arshad! How could you snatch my family's happiness? My son's happy married life is at stake because of you.!" She pushed me away I hardly balance myself.