prologue

"Mai bhale hi sirf tumhara nahi hun, par tum sirf meri ho. SIRF. MERI. Mrs Isha Arshad malik (i may not only yours. But you are mine. Only mine. Mrs Isha Arshad malik)"

Isha's POV

"Please trust me, Amma jaan.. I...i didn't do any...anything wron...wrong..."

"You bitch" Sofia baji grabbed my hair making me screamed in pain. "you homewrecker. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE" saying this she pushed me to the door.

I was about to land on the floor badly but before I fall someone came in front of me and instead of falling on the floor I landed on that person.

in no time I sense who was that person. his smell was enough for me to know who he was. I look up to him with tear-filled eyes and saw him looking at me wide-eyes and shocked.

"Arsh" a whisper escape my mouth with many tears. he was looking at my bruises. My temple my lips my cheeks everywhere paining. He touched the corner of my lips from where blood was oozing. and I felt his body rigid. And he started shaking with fury. The look of shocked replaces by pure rage. Eyes become red, the face became hard  His Jaw clenched tightly. For a second I thought he was someone else but when he holds me tightly I knew he was my Arsh, my protector, my Saviour. I wrapped my arms around him tightly hiding in his embrace from this cruel world.

"What the hell bitch! Stay away from my husband! I said get lost from here! Amar drag this slut out of my house"

Sofia baaji screamed and I instantly started trembling with fear and held Arshad tightly shaking my head repeatedly and felt his hold on me tighter even more

"STAY. WHERE. YOU. ARE. AMAR! Ab ek Kadam bhi kisi ne iski taraf badhaya, to is pure ghar ko aag laga dunga main ( if any of you take a single step toward her, I will burn this whole house in ashes)" Arshad said in a low and dangerous voice. I never knew he held this side as well. I couldn't see his face but from his tone, I knew he was saying the truth.

"Arshad! for this whore you..."  Sofia baaji was yelling at Arshad but he cut her off. and what he said next make everyone froze in the room including me. his voice echoed in the room loudly.

"WIFE!!!! SHE. IS. MY. WIFE" His voice echoed in now the silent room.

After two years he finally accepts his secret wife in front of this world and our secret marriage is now out.

*****

Isha Abdul. a beautiful 17-year-old girl. She lives in a small village. The village where girl treated like trash. She lost her mother when she born. Her father married another woman cause he wanted to give his daughter the love of a mother. But her fate gave her witch disguise by mother. She lost her father at the age of 12 and after that, her stepmother makes her life hell.

Arshad Malik. A handsome kind 25 years old man. Happily Married man. He loves his wife. He married his college sweetheart when he was 23.
He lived in Dubai with his wife cause of his business. They both came to their home town for some business but that led Arshad to married Isha.

So how they got married and how they will hide their marriage from the world.

******

How was it?

Please tell me what is running in your mind guys.

This story is really making me excited and trust me you will love this too. I was thinking about writing this story from a very long time and to share with you. I'm happy that finally, I will publish this. Yay💃

I will publish the first chapter of this story very soon as well as MOMIN KI DUA

Love you all💞