22. Date with whom?

Assalamualaikum.

Thank you so much for all your support guys. It means a lot. And relax no one accused me it just that they (new readers) were asking me about it and I felt they must be thinking I was copying that's why I published that Note.
Haye allah I'm blessed to get this much supporting readers "happy tears" 😭🤧❤❤

--------------------

Arshad's POV

Isha was sitting on the bed her back was facing me but the thing which hitched my breath was that her dress was unzipped. Revealing her milky skin. She was trying to apply balm on her back. Hair was on one side of the shoulder. I wanted to walk out of the room at the same time something in me begged me to go to her.

My feet unknowingly drag me toward her. She was so engrossed that she didn't feel my presence. I gulped as I stood just a foot away from her bed. I could see her bra hooks. Sitting behind her I held her hands. Her body instantly went rigid. And a shrieked left her mouth. She was about to get up I held her hips to prevent her from getting up.

"It's me" my voice came huskily. She sat silently but her body was still tensed. Pressed my hands on her back causing her to gasp.

"K...kya kar ra...rahe aap? (What are you doing?)" She stuttered. I went closer to her ear.

"Massage. Maine diya na ye dard... To mujhe mitane do isse (I give you this pain. Let me erase it too)" I whispered and began massaging her back. Her skin was so soft, delicate. It felt like if I dig my fingers a little more then it would begin bleeding. I trailed my hands on her spin to her neck. Her back arch and an innocent moan escape her mouth. Earning reaction from my body. I went closer inhaling her scent. My face buried in her neck, nose began running there while hands were still doing there work. I didn't realise when my lips replace my nose.

"Uh..." Isha moan arching her back, head falling on my shoulder. She was too sensitive and this was her soft spot I could say. I kiss her ear trailing my lips on her neck and shoulder. My fingers were running on her skin feeling its softness. Long forgotten what it ( my hands) were doing and supposed to do a few seconds ago.

"Oh isha" I groan wrapping my arms around her stomach pulling her closer. Her bareback pressed on my shirt cover chest. I was feeling really high. Every once of sense disappeared. For now, only one thing I could see and that was isha. She was making me crazy. I forget everything.

I remove her hair from the other side and put it on another side of the shoulder before attacking there with my lips. "Ah.." I bite on her neck making her gasp in surprised.

My hand went to slip her dress from her shoulder but stopped when isha spoke "Rukiye! (Wait)" She turns her head to look up at me. Her innocent eyes were staring at me with so much question. "Kya kar rahe hai aap? (What are doing?)" She asked innocently. Oh, Isha only if you knew kya karna chahta hun main. (What I want to do)

"Pata nahi... (Don't know)" I put my forehead on hers "you're making me crazy" and whispered. Kissing her nose I move back zipping her dress. She stood up taking her dupatta on her shoulder. Good.

"Wh...why you ca..came here?" She asked her cheeks were red due to her blush.

"Uh...I wanted to give you this painkiller" I said forwarding the painkillers. She took it. "Okay... You take this and rest for some time. Koi kaam karne ki zarurat nahi hai." I said in a firm tone. She nodded.

I turn to go but then something clicks me. I again turn to look at isha who was blushing profusely but my eyes turn red in anger.

"You were sitting here with the unzipped dress while the door was unlocked?" I asked in anger. She looks up at me.