47. Pragnancy.

Assalamuaaikum.

Please for God's sake read the Author's note at the end. Don't skip if you love my stories🙏

------

Arshad's POV.

Fear

Anxiety

Regret

And peace.

I was feeling every emotion. Fear of not getting Sofia's forgiveness. The anxiety of what decision she will make? Regret of hiding the truth from her for so long and peace of having isha with me as my second wife and I don't have to keep her, as a secret anymore.

I can give her the right she deserves. I can love her, I can call her mine. I smile remembering how Isha initiated. I was confused for a few minutes thinking should I continue or not considering the current situation and Sofia, but then I realised I can't think of myself all the time. If isha wants me close then I must fulfil my wives wishes. Be it Isha or Sofia. I had to give both of them equal rights. I should stop thinking about Sofia when I'm with isha and about isha when I'm with Sofia. I had to change many things mentally and emotionally.

I saw isha coming out of the bathroom with a towel in her hand. She was drying her hair. She was dressed in a beautiful yellow knee-length top and black pants.

"Ap jaein shower lein tabtak Mai khana lati hun" (you got and take shower while I will bring food for us) she said picking up her black dupatta. She didn't meet her eyes with me.

She was about to turn to the door I held her wrist. She didn't turn to me.

"What happens?" I asked pulling her closer. Her back collides with my hard bare chest. I was only in my pants.

"Nothing" she whispers looking here and there. I pulled her hair away from her right shoulder and settle it on her left before putting my chin on her shoulder. I smile seeing the mark of my on her shoulder. I couldn't help and kiss there.

"I know you too well to believe your lie," I said inhaling her fresh fragrance after the shower. It was so refreshing.

When isha didn't reply I turn her to face me. She was pouting more like trying to stop crying and looking at the floor... I frowned and held her chin lifting it.

"Arre are hua kya? You were happy and were smiling before going to the washroom then what happen suddenly which sore your mood?" I asked. She looks at me with wetness in her eyes.

"When I was taking shower I was thinking about you and then I  remembered your hesitation. It made me feel like I force you to do something which you didn't want. And I feel ashamed." She said making me shocked. her lips quivering.

"Are you mad? Oye, look at me" I held her jaw forcing her to look at me. "A man can not be forced to do what I had done a while ago. It only happens when he wants it." I said making her cheeks pinkish. She looks down. " I didn't hesitate. I could never be with you, I love you. It was just all the chaos that made me stop for a few minutes nothing else. You're being paranoid." I narrow my eyes at her at the end. She pouted before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me in a hug.

"I don't want anything other than your happiness and love. I don't want you to think your obligate to me in any way. I want you to be happy with me." She mumbled in my chest making my heart swollen in love for this beautiful selfless little girl.

"I am happy. Meri Jaan. I am happy" I kissed her head hugging her tightly.

"I will bring something to eat. I'm famished." After a few minutes, she pulls back and said pouting.