Chapter 1: Looking Forward To Our Reunion

Things you need to know:

Bold = Pov (Point of View), Time skip, Author notes

Italic =  Thoughts, Flashbacks

*_* = actions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story takes place before the Valkyrie exam. 

Location Y/n's Apartment, Soukai City Centre, Time 11.00 AM 

 Y/n's Pov

It's been 3 years since I got separated from Mei nee-san at the Nagazora eruption. I really missed her a lot. Right now I am at an apartment that I owned in the city center.  I am currently living with Yae Miko. I found her during my escape from Nagazora to Soukai city. When I found her she was a little fox that got stuck under rubble in downtown Nagazora. After I rescue her she won't leave me, so she is always with me all the time.

I am currently sitting down on the sofa in the living room area, wearing my usual kimono

( That is the outfit I currently wearing right now)

Flashback

Y/n(mind): I just finish killing a chariot that separated both of us.

Y/n : *sigh* I can't believe a chariot just separated me and Mei nee-san.

Y/n: Now I will have to try to get out of Nagazora 

(Y/n forgot that she can teleport)

Suddenly she heard a whimpering sound from the rubble that is near her. I then proceed to approach the sound source and lift up the rubble. I was shocked to see a little pink fox stuck under the rubble. She was really scared when I lift the rubble that was covering her. 

Y/n: Don't worry I won't hurt you, just come closer you will be fine.

The fox then proceed to approach me and soon she went to my lap, the place where I found her soon collapse. She was really lucky that I found her before it collapse. I look down at my lap and see the fox sleeping.

 I look down at my lap and see the fox sleeping