Important Please Read

This is important for the future of this Raiden fem reader series,

As you know honkai part 2 story just got revealed and that kinda ruins the plan for my Raiden fem reader honkai series. Why you might ask? Well, to end the first book aka honkai impact x Raiden fem reader I was planning to end it after the moon fight with Kevin and herrscher of finality thing. But as you know honkai impact story part 1.5. and 2 is a continuation of the main honkai storyline before A post-Honkai Odyssey. 

The early plan I had for this book after the moon fight with Kevin and the herrscher of finality thing, I was going to end book 1 and start book 2 for the series in honkai star rail, Book 3 Date a live/ Azurlane (haven't decided) and so on. But due to part 1.5 and part 2 story from the main honkai impact it seems there will be some change of plans. I wanted to put those story parts in the same book as this one but Wattpad maximum chapter for a book is 200. 

Some of you might ask "What about the raiden fem reader like the date a live one or honkai star rail, or azurlane (planned) one?" Well here's my answer, those story will have absolute ZERO connection to the main raiden fem reader story. Since honkai impact might still update the story more either before APHO or after APHO, those book 2, book 3 for the series might be delayed more because I want to make Y/n, Mei and Miko get involved in part 1.5 and part 2 story of honkai impact.

For part 1.5 story, there will be some part that involve the storyline from the game and some part is made up by me. That also goes for part 2 story. For part 1.5 and part 2 there is a chance to be separated from this book but I can't confirm it.

"Then when is book 2 or book 3 of raiden fem reader series out then?" Well, to answer that I can't confirm when because Honkai impact x raiden femreader story will keep continue based on the honkai impact game storyline. As long as the game story keep updating well, this book will do the same. 

Honestly I have plans for other books as well, and since you all like reincarnated as griseo in date a live. There is also a chance griseo reader series might be made and start from honkai impact and go so on (Yes, it will be also a reincarnation story). It will not have connection with reincarnated as griseo in date a live.

Why Am i telling you all this? Well, people might get confused on how this book will go on when the honkai impact story keep getting something new and new plots. And I don't want to answer all the question one by one so yeah hope this clears things out. 

If you reading all of this well, thank you and I hope this clear things out. If you have more question feel free to ask. I wont answer about storyline of raiden fem reader because i don't want to spoil it, but if the question is like regarding how this book will continue or plans for this book i will answer.