Chapter 4 : A day before the exam

Make sure to read the previous chapter to understand the storyline of the book. I accept critics and advices on the book. 

Please note that the Valkyrie exam will start with the written exam first after that the physical exam. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to know:

Bold = Pov (Point of View) , Time skip, Author notes, Attacks.

"bold" = Herrscher Personality.

Italic = Thoughts, Flashbacks, Talking through mind, Dreams.

*_* = actions

"Italic" = "thoughts in dream"

Bold Italic : herrscher personality in dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time : Sunday 5 AM, St. Freya Dorm.

Mei's Pov 

I got awake by something tickling my nose. I open my eyes to see that Miko is in her fox form is sleeping next to Y/n but her tail tickles my nose. I then realize that I am still sleeping on top of Y/n while hugging her like a teddy bear. I got red from embarrassment. 

I then decide that I will start preparing breakfast. I slowly trying to get up without waking Y/n up. After several close call I finally manage to get out from my bed room. I go to downstairs to my surprise Fu Hua is already awake. 

Fu Hua : Hmm ? Oh, good morning Mei.

Mei : Morning class monitor.

Fu Hua : Are you going to prepare breakfast ?

Mei : Yes, class monitor.

Fu Hua : Please, drop the class monitor. Just call me Fu Hua when we are in our dorm. 

Mei : If  you say so... Fu Hua.

Fu Hua : You get use to it Mei.

Mei : *Nods*

I then go to seat next to Fu Hu on the sofa. 

Mei : So Fu Hua why are you awake at this time ?

Fu Hua : Oh, I am just arranging the training for Kiana to prepare her for the physical exam tomorrow. 

Mei : Right... I should ask Y/n to train with me. 

Fu Hua : You also can join too if you want Mei.

Mei : I will think about it Fu Hua. 

Mei : Wait, I have an idea for Kiana's training. 

Fu Hua : Oh ? What is it ?

Mei : After I finish sparring with Y/n. I can ask her to help in Kiana training... In the most hardest way as possible. I will also help.

Fu Hua : Good Idea. I also curious what kind of training that your little sister will give you.

Mei : *gulps* Lets just say... It's hell...

I then stands up from the sofa and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. But soon after I start cleaning the ingredients, a small fox is pulling my apron. 

Mei : *chuckles* Miko, what are you doing ?

Miko : *keep pulling the apron*

Mei : Miko, its not a snack. If you don't stop I will not make you your fried tofu.