Chapter 7: Recovery And Secrets

Going to use the new writing style I have on the newer books like Jingliu Reader book and honkai star rail x Fem Raiden Reader (the alternate version that is not connected at all to this book) that are coming soon. I prefer using my old writing style for the older books. I also have just started writing the description for the Raiden Fem Reader honkai star rail version.

And to make this clear, Y/n's herrshcer thunder core is not active yet. She is using the abilities she inherited from her oldest sister. The herrscher of thunder core only amplified her thunder's ability to be more powerful. The point is Y/n gets her thunder ability from her oldest sister and the herrscher of thunder core from her mother.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to know:

Bold = Pov (Point of View), Time skip Attacks, talking through speaker.

"bold" = "Herrscher Personality talk."

"Bold Italic" = "herrscher personality in mind"

Italic = Thoughts, Flashbacks, Talking through Mind, Dreams.

*_* = actions

"Italic" = "thoughts in a dream"

Bold Italic: herrscher personality in a dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei Pov

After arriving back on the Hyperion using the transport ship, the medics are already on standby. They quickly rush toward me with two infirmary beds. They take my imouto from my arms and place her on the infirmary bed.

I suddenly feel my legs giving up and about to fall. My consciousness is slowly slipping away. Kiana notices this she gives the wheelchair that Wendy is sitting on to the medic staff and rushes to me and support me from my right. I could hear calling my name many times but all of them are muffled.

Kiana: Mei, Mei, Mei-senpai. Are you okay?

3rd person view

The medical staff are surprised by Mei falling unconscious due to exhaustion. They pick Mei from Kiana before placing her on the other infirmary bed and rushing to the infirmary for a medical check-up. Mei sends one last glare at Wendy before being taken away to the infirmary and goes unconscious.

Soon after that, Theresa along with Himeko arrive at the scene. They only see Kiana and Wendy sitting in the wheelchair.

Theresa: Kiana where are Bronya, Mei, and Y/n?

Kiana: The medical staff took Y/n Mei to the infirmary for a medical checkup. Mei passed out due to exhaustion, and Y/n passed out due to injury and fatigue.

Himeko: And what about Bronya?

Kiana: Cocolia took her back to anti-entropy.

Theresa: We will need to track her later. Go get some rest and Himeko will take Wendy with us to the infirmary for scans and check on Y/n and Mei.

Kiana nods before walking away to the sleeping quarters. Himeko and Theresa then walk to the infirmary to check up on Y/n and Mei while pushing Wendy's wheelchair. When they arrive at the infirmary Theresa and Himeko see Mei and Y/n on the infirmary bed next to each other.

Himeko: It seems that both of them are unconscious.

A medical staff walks towards Theresa before taking Wendy and her wheelchair to the other infirmary room.