96 - Don't Take Up My Offer

When the mobile phone text message came, Ji Fanyin looked at the account information from the bank: "..."

Does Song Shiyu really think money is hot?

Ji Fanyin crossed out the text message, and as soon as he looked up, he saw Song Shiyu who was walking here.

"Fan Yin." He shouted.

"We are not that familiar." Ji Fanyin reminded him, "Mr. Song."

The smile on Song Shiyu's face narrowed for the most part: "I'm sorry, Miss Ji."

"Please sit down." Ji Fanyin stretched out his hand to beckon him to sit down, and took the computer out first, "Zhang Ning and I have already said what I want to talk to you today. Let's finally confirm a few dates and details."

Song Shiyu sat down. He didn't want to work. Instead, he sorted out his cuffs and tie a little nervously, like a newcomer to an interview for the first time.

Ji Fanyin wondered if he hadn't been such a ethical person, he would have written a contract to exploit the legal loopholes and would have lost Song Shiyu's company.

In the end, Ji Fanyin has a part in the studio. Even if he exchanges work with Zhang Ning temporarily, he doesn't get blind, and tells Song Shiyu clearly.

Song Shiyu nodded his head almost without thinking, "It's all right."

Ji Fanyin: "..." Zhang Ning seemed to complain yesterday that this private negotiation with Song Shiyu might take a lot of time.

"Have you... have you eaten? This restaurant tastes good, come here, have a meal before leaving?" Song Shi asked Ji Fanyin nervously, and after asking what he thought of, he added something. "I treat you."

Ji Fanyin hadn't planned to leave directly.

Sitting in the restaurant grandly talking about official business and not ordering food makes the restaurant embarrassing.

"I've ordered it." She said, turning off the computer and pressing the service bell.

The waiter came quickly.

"It's ready to serve." Ji Fanyin said, pointing to the box on the end of the table by the partition, "That's for you, you remember to take it away later."

"Yes..." Song Shiyu hesitated, the corners of his eyebrows and eyes showed subtle and uncontrollable joy, "Is it for me?"

Ji Fanyin thought for a while. "Yes."

The better thing is to give it away, and the blunt point is to "repay."

But when Song Shiyu went back and opened the box, he would understand what it meant, so there was no need to explain it to him now.

Because he finally didn't have to act in front of Song Shiyu, Ji Fanyin ordered everything according to his own preferences.

Not only did he not refer to Ji Xinxin, but also Song Shiyu's dining preferences were not taken into consideration.

The taste of Song Shiyu is light and sweet, so Ji Fanyin likes to have heavy taste.

When a table of food came up, Song Shiyu's expression still didn't react.

Ji Fanyin took the lead in moving the chopsticks.

Song Shiyu picked up the chopsticks, hesitated, and asked, "Is this your preference?"

"Yes."

"Really... I didn't know before." Song Shiyu smiled reluctantly.

Ji Fanyin raised his eyes to look at him.