Part Three

You were in your last class of your first day at the school

You were in your last class of your first day at the school. You liked it there, the teachers weren't that much strict and you made lots of new friends besides Wanda. The only issue was the principal.

You were sitting next to Wanda, drawing on your notebook when the doors to the classroom opened.

Wanda nudged you with her elbow and you looked up, only to see the principal entering the classroom. You sat up straighter, wondering what he was doing there.

"Good day, class." He said and looked over the whole classroom. His gaze fell on you and he felt his heart speed up.

"Good day." Everybody said in one voice, but you.

Your gaze met his and both of you felt the sparks fly between you.

"He's not supposed to be teaching."Wanda whispered to you.

"What?" You turned to ask her.

"This class was supposed to be Miss Daniels teaching us." Wanda said and both of you turned to look at the man.

He wrote something down, then got back up. "Right. Well, I wish to welcome you all back and our new student, Miss Y/L/N, " he gestured at you and you looked up at him, "a welcome to our school."

Wanda giggled next to you, and you nudged her with your leg under the table while the principal continued to talk.

"As you all know, I'm your new principal and my name is Tony Stark."He said. "And as you can see, sadly, Miss Daniels won't be teaching at this school anymore, so until we find someone to replace her, I'm going to be filling in for her classes. Any questions?"

Nobody said a word.

"Right. Then we can start."

You watched as he took off his blazer and draped it over the chair, gulping when you saw his abs under the white button up shirt he was wearing. He rolled up his sleeves and looked at you, noticing you were watching him.

"Open your books and turn to page 25." He said and you grabbed your book, quickly hiding your face behind it. "I'm going to give you a few minutes to read the first chapter and then we can discuss it."

You began to read it, just like the rest of the class, when Wanda nudged you again, leaning over to whisper to you."Did you see the way he looks at you?"

You cleared your throat, turning over to the next page. Glancing over your book, you saw he was occupied with helping another student, so you whispered back to Wanda. "What are you talking about?"

"Like he's gonna bend you over right here and fuck you."

Your book dropped from your hand, creating a soft bang sound against the table.

"Miss Y/L/N, is everything alright?"You heard Tony asking you and you nodded your head.

"Yes."You said to him with a smile and then turned to look at Wanda, whispering to her. "Don't be ridiculous, Wanda."