Part Five

The next morning you were walking into the school when you heard someone calling for you

The next morning you were walking into the school when you heard someone calling for you. You turned around towards the voice, only to see a boy you met yesterday, whose name was James.

"Y/N!" He called as he made his way over to you.

"Hi James." You said in a sweet voice as he now stood in front of you.

"Hi, you got here early?"

"Yep."

He opened the door for you and let you go inside first. He walked in after you and you were walking side by side, until he stopped you right in front of the principal's office. "Me too. We still have time until class starts. Wanna go for coffee?"

"Oh, actually-"

"Miss Y/L/N." You heard a deep voice say from behind you. Both, you and James, turned around only to see Tony leaning against the door with crossed arms. "I don't appreciate my assistant being late." He said as he looked James over.

"Mr. Stark." James greeted him with a growl.

"Miss Y/L/N, you can go inside." Tony said, pushing the door for you so you can go inside. You listened to him and got inside, while Tony said something to James.

You took off your jacket and purse and placed them on the chair. Tony was more than satisfied when he saw how short the skirt you were wearing was. He closed and locked the door to his office, and walked over to you.

"You should stay away from James."He said as he approached you.

"Why?"As soon as he looked at you, you looked away. He was standing so close to you, you could feel his hot breath on your face and you weren't sure you'd be able to hold back this time.

"He's bad news." Tony said as he put his hand on your jaw and made you look at him. "He's only trying to get into your pants. And, I said you need a man, not a boy."

"Yes, you said I need a man like you."You said as his thumb rubbed over your cheek.

"And you're willing to take my advice?" You could feel his hot breath on your face.

"Yes." You whispered.

"I want to do what I couldn't do last night. I want to kiss you." He whispered back to you, getting closer to your face. His lips were hovering above yours, barely touching yours.

"Then what's stopping you?" As soon as you said it, his hand reached down to your jaw and he pulled you into him, slamming his lips onto yours.

You were surprised he actually did it. He actually kissed you. You were quick to kiss him back, your hands reaching to wrap around his neck, while his dropped down to your waist, squeezing the soft skin.

You felt his tongue lick over your lower lip and you opened your mouth, allowing his tongue to slip inside your mouth. The kiss turned from sweet to a battle for dominance.

You only pulled away to breathe and before you could say anything, Tony gripped your waist before he pushed you onto his table. He stood between your legs, resuming the kiss.

His hands dropped down to your legs and he squeezed the soft flesh, wrapping one around his waist.

When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against yours and took deep breaths, trying to control himself not to take you right there.

"I don't want you telling anyone about this. Not even Wanda." He quickly added and you nodded your head.

You raised your hand to wipe your lipstick off his face and he breathed out, kissing your cheek.

"Trust me." He said as he took your hand in his and placing a kiss on it."I want everybody to know how much I like you, but I'm not sure I can trust anybody with our secret."

"You..." You trailed off, biting your lips and felt his thumb running over your lip.

"Don't do that. Tell me what's bothering you. I can see it on your face."

You looked up at him through your lashes. "You like me?"

His lips curved into a warm smile."Of course I like you. I thought it was obvious, even back in the club. Speaking of, what were you doing in the club drinking like that? The last time I checked, you were barely 18."

You shrugged, smiling at him."The bartender is Wanda's boyfriend."

Tony sighed. "That girl is a bad influence on you." He said.

"Well, she's my friend." You said as you moved to get comfortable on the table. "And, in case it wasn't obvious, I like you too."

Tony smirked, before placing his hand on the back of your neck and pulling you into another kiss. This one was sweet and gentle compared to the first one. You both finally gave in to your feelings, forgetting all about the consequences.

When you pulled away, Tony helped you jump from the table. You fixed your skirt, which had ridden up and pulled down your top.

"Should we get to work?" Tony asked you and you nodded your head."Right. I have a class starting in five minutes, so you'll need to do this alone."Tony explained to you what documents you needed to put into the computer and you started to work as he left for class.

You were close to the end by the time the class was finished and Tony walked back inside his office. His smile grew even larger when he saw you and he made his way towards you. "Hi, sweetheart. How's it going?"

"I'm finishing it." You said, turning your head to look at him.

"Good girl." He said, turning the whole chair around and placing both of his hands onto it, trapping you."You have a class starting now, right?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Then you need to get to your class and leave the rest to me." Tony said."You have a class with me today?"

"Yeah, the last one."

"Want me to drop you off home after it?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm here with my car."

"Okay. Get to your class now." Tony said as he pulled away from you. You got up from the chair and went to walk around to the other side of the table, but you were stopped by Tony.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"He asked and you looked at him in question. He rolled his eyes before he placed his hand onto your lower back and pulled you in for a kiss.

You hummed into it, kissing him back. He placed a quick peck onto your lips before pulling away. "Now, get to class."

The classes that day were boring and you would have gone home if you weren't waiting for the last one. Wanda was already bored and she had left with Vision, so you were sitting alone.

As soon as Tony walked into the room, you straightened up into your chair and looked at him. You found him already looking at you while he walked towards his desk.

He sat down behind the desk and gave the class a lesson to read before he made his way around the classroom. He stopped behind your desk, which was in the last row of the classroom. You were the only one in the back of the classroom and the other students were focused on their work.

He bent over towards you, placing his hand on your table. You could feel his hot breath on the side of your face."You need help, Miss Y/L/N?"

You went along with his little act, pulling him closer to you. "Yes, I don't understand this paragraph."

You felt his hand on your leg, squeezing the soft skin, making your breath hitch in your throat.

He pretended to explain it over for you while touching your leg under the desk.

As soon as the class was over, Tony had you stay behind to give you a quick peck on your lips and send you back home.