Part Four

You were eating the lunch, when your mother spoke up

You were eating the lunch, when your mother spoke up. "So, Tony... " She flashed him a smile. "Any women in your life?"

Tony looked at you, then back at your mother and chuckled. "No."

"I can't believe that." Your mother said in surprise.

Tony laughed. "Well, it's the truth, Monica. "

Your father cleared his throat. "Tony, did you take care of my daughter?"He asked with a smile.

Tony and you both looked up at the question. Tony smiled before answering. "Of course. In fact, I just had a small proposition for Y/N."

"Me?" You asked, surprised, putting down your knife and fork.

"Well, you probably know I'm new to this whole teaching job. So, I need an assistant, and who's better for that job than the only girl in class with straight A's?"

"That sounds wonderful!" Your father said.

"You should take the offer." Your mother encouraged you as well.

Tony ignored both of them and looked at you. "What do you think?"

Your gazes met and you felt your heart speed up. "I... uh... can I think about it?" You asked, still unsure.

"Of course. " Tony said. "Let me know about your decision by noon tomorrow."

You nodded your head and continued eating in silence for the rest of the time.

After the lunch was over, you quickly disappeared from the kitchen and into your room, leaving the door slightly open. You sat on the bed and scrolled through your phone.

It was ten minutes later that you noticed someone's presence behind you. Your heart was racing as you looked to the door and saw Tony standing there.

You quickly sat up on your bed and looked at the man. "What are you doing here?"

He walked inside the room, closing the door behind himself. His movements were slow as he approached the bed and looked around. You were at eye level with his crotch and you turned your head.

"Pink... what else did I expect?" He asked, then looked down at you.

You were quiet. When he grabbed your phone, you went to take it back, but he held it out of your reach and typed something in. You heard his phone ring and he returned you your phone. "There. Now I have your number and you have mine."

He looked at you, but you just looked at him, not saying a word.

"Are you going to answer me about my offer or do your pretty eyes just tend to stare a lot?"He bended over towards you, his one hand grabbing onto your bed.

"I... " You stuttered when he called your eyes pretty. "I want to take your offer." You finally said.

He smirked while looking down at you. You could feel his hot breath on your face.