Part Nine

"So, what were you doing in his office for two hours?" Wanda asked you and you shrugged.

"He needed help grading papers." You said and opened your locker. "That's all."

"Y/N!" You heard a voice from behind you and you turned around, seeing James coming towards you.

"Good luck." Wanda whispered to you before she disappeared into the crowd.

"James, hi." You said as he now stood in front of you.

"We're still on for the whole tutoring thing, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." You said and James nodded his head with a smile.

"I just wanted to let you know I can't do tonight. Would it be okay if we do it some other time?" He asked.

"Sure."

"You're not gonna be mad?" He asked and then his eyes stopped at your neck. "What's that?"

"What?"

"The bruise on your neck." He said and went to touch it, but you quickly pulled away from his reach, reaching into your purse to pull out a small mirror to look at the bruise.

Just as you thought, it was on the same place Tony bit you.

You rubbed your hand over it and innocently smiled at James. "I just burned myself while curling my hair. It's gonna pass in a few days."

"Oh." He nodded in relief. "See you tomorrow then?"

"Bye." You waved at him and as soon as he was gone, you turned around and went straight out of the door and towards your car in the parking lot.

Wanda still had one class left and after school, she was going out with Vision, so you could go home.

Your parents still weren't back from your father's business trip since something came up and they had to stay there.

As soon as you were home, you dropped off your purse and changed into short, pink shorts and a crop top.

You went back to the living room to watch the TV when the door bell rang. You weren't expecting anyone, so you found it weird.

Surprised, you catiously opened the door only to find Tony looking right back at you. You breathed out and opened the door fully, and he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Uh.. what are you doing here?" You asked.

"Your parents asked me to come over." He said, pushing past you into the house.

You sighed and closed the door, wishing for your parents to be back already.

"What were you doing?" He asked, walking into the living room. You followed him.

"I was gonna watch a movie."

"Perfect, then that's what we're gonna do." He said and looked around. "Do you have any snacks?"

"Yes, but I really wanted some pancakes." You said.

"Want me to make them for you?"He asked and you avoided his gaze until he walked up to you, putting his fingers under your chin and making you look up at him. "Sweetheart, I will do anything you want."

You nodded your head and he smiled before pulling you into the kitchen along with him.

"Can I help you?" You asked him and he looked towards you, a smile appearing on his face as he placed the ingredients on the counter.

"Sure, baby girl." He said and you felt him place his hands on your hips, squeezing past you to get to the fridge, his crotch rubbing over your ass in the process. His hands on your body made you breathe out as you looked at him out of the corner of your eye.