Chapter 2

As I looked up, he was laughing at his phone but he was also trying to hide it which he did a really bad job at.

"Dear, what are you laughing about?" he jumped slightly,

"W-well its u-um nothing dear I-I promise," he said nervously, but oh trust me I knew he was lying to me

"Why are you stuttering dear you never stutter," I said with a stern tone,

He cleared his voice "I don't know what you're talking about love, I'm perfectly fine."

"Okay Hunny, just tell me if something is wrong." I said with a hint of sarcasm, "Cause if your lying to me dear I won't be able to forgive you."

"Yes love, I know." He said with more confidence thinking he got away with it, when he really didn't I already knew, he's been lying to me for about a month now.

"Oh, and by the way hunny what do you want for dinner?" I asked him politely like every night so it didn't seem suspicious,

"Oh, whatever you like hunny it's your turn to choose remember," as he said that I completely forgot that we switched turns choosing what is for dinner.

As I walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner I could hear him giggling at his phone but I have a feeling I know what he was doing. He could be cheating on me for another woman or man because my husband is Bisexual which means he likes both genders.

I went to the freezer to pick something out and I chose to make sausages and mash potatoes. Which I knew was our favorite dish of all time. That's how me and my husband bonded over a friends and family dinner. How we met was an interesting one for sure but I don't think he would remember that.

(298 words)

Authors Note:

Sorry, it's short again but I promise that I'll make a long one soon I just don't know when. And make sure to drink plenty of water and eat food if you haven't already. Anyway have a good day : )