Chapter 5

(Kathern's POV:)

As I walked out of that house full of lies it was like the tension had been lifted of my shoulders. It felt really refreshing walking outside it has been so long since I had no work for a week. I started walking down the pathway and came upon the little corner store and went in to get a few things and now that I'm thinking about it I should probably text Brianna and ask if I can stay at her place until I get my own.

(Texting)

Me: 'Hey Bri, I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a while?'

Bri: 'Yeah, sure you can but why all of a sudden?'

Me: 'I don't wanna talk about it right now.'

Bri: 'That's fine and there is a key under the mat you can use.'

Me: 'Thanks Bri, you're the best : )'

Bri: 'Anything to help a friend out : D'

Me: 'Okay see you soon'

Bri: 'Alright see you as soon as I finish work'

Me: 'Okay and thanks again bye : )'

Bri: 'Oki doki bye'

(Finished texting)

I went back to my house to get my car and keys were luckily in my pocket so I could drive to Brianna's place.

(At Brianna's House)

I arrived at her house and as she said the spare key was under her mat. I opened the door to 2 dogs running towards me, they know me so that's probably why they're not barking at me. Cause, the first time I came here they barked at me until they became used to me and always jump on me if I ever came over. And what do you know they jumped on top of me and licked my face and as I started to stand up the door opened and it was Brianna.

"Hey Bri, I got a very warm welcome from these two," I said standing up,

"Oh my god, I'm sorry about that and also how are you? it's been a while." she asked,

"I'm great but, I have some news to tell you," I said walking down the hallway with Bri,

"Oh, what about?" she asked confused,

"Well, you know our good friend Chloe right?" I asked

"Yeah I do, what about her?" she questioned.

"Well, her and my husband have been having an affair for a month now." I said,

With her shocked face she responded "Oh my god that little b*tch." she said, "So what are you going to do about it?" she questioned.

I replied "Oh I'm not going to be living with him anymore and plus I was looking at buying a house anyway." I explained.

"Well at least you where looking for a house," she said, "Well, live here as long as you need to until you get a house, cause then I can help you move if you would like?" she asked.

'I'm so glad I still have her as my friend and not a backstabber' "At least I still have you Bri your the best and thanks for letting me stay until I get a house organized, I can't wait to have my own place again." I said hugging her.

(500 words)

Oh I actually managed to write a big-ish chapter. Anyway, eat or drink if you haven't already. Okay well have a good day/night : )