Chapter 6

(John's POV:)

I tried to call Kath but it goes straight to voicemail. I'm thinking that she blocked me on her phone. I understood what I've done and I regret it a lot. I just want to fix what's broken and if she doesn't love me anymore then I would like to be at least friends. That's if she's okay with it cause I don't want her to be uncomfortable when and if she's around me. I just want to make things right so it isn't awkward if we ever meet again in the future.

(Texting Chloe:)

J: 'I don't think we should talk anymore, you ruined my marriage.'

C: 'Well fine, but don't you want me?'

J: 'No I don't because as I said you ruined my happy marriage with Kathern'

C: 'Well fine then miss out on something gorgeous b*tch'

(Finished Texting)

Oh my god I can't believe her she's trying to manipulate me into being in a relationship with her. Wait, she was going to use me for the money I have that gold digger, I can't believe I let my guard down and let her get away with it. She almost had me wrapped around her finger.

(Texting Kathern On Instagram)

J: 'Hey Kath can we please talk?'

K: 'What is it John'

J: 'I was wondering if you want to be friends, and I'm sorry Chloe was manipulating me and I'm truly sorry for letting my guard down'

K: 'Where do you want to meet?'

J: 'What about the café near the park?'

K: 'Okay I'll meet you tomorrow cause, it's pretty late now and the cafe is probably closed'

J: 'Sounds good see you tomorrow'

(Finished Texting)

At least she didn't block me on instagram cause otherwise I wouldn't be able to contact her. I would've had to find her myself but that would've been so hard because this town is so big.

(301 words)

This was continued during class with free time. Make sure to drink water and eat something if you haven't already. Have a good day/night bye : )