Chapter 4

(John's POV:)

I stood there shocked that she had left. I was all alone in a now what feels like a empty home. I can't believe I still loved Kathern but I guess I shouldn't have started talking to her best friend behind her back. I decided to text Chloe (the wife's 'best friend') 'Hey did you get a text from Kathern?' I sent soon getting a reply 'Yeah I did so what you two getting a divorce so we can be together ;).' she replied 'No talking to you was the reason why she had left me it was a mistake to start doing that with you.' I replied with anger slipping through my fingers typing that, 'Aww but baby,' as she replied with that I remembered when Kath would call me that I soon replied, 'Don't say that ever again and we are done.' then as soon as I sent that message I blocked all contact with her so she can't try to manipulate me into something I don't want to be apart of. So then after that I went back to eat dinner alone for the first time in 5 years. Sure it was lonely but in the background I could still hear my footy that I had turned on before hand. The atmosphere was cold, dark and depressing. It's like the house had been abanded.

(226 words)

Sorry it took so long to update it but here is another chapter. Make sure to drink water and have a great night/day where ever you are in the world. Don't forget to touch grass if you haven't today.