1

everyone was minding their own business when the monokuma announcement played "please come to the gym for a new motive!"

everyone arrived at the gym except for a certain purple-haired liar. "as you can see, one of you guys is missing!" monokuma said once everyone had settled in. "who would be missing" wondered Shuichi.

"kokichi Ouma is 'under the D.I.D motive'! where your little friend will have a split personality of their past self!" explained monokuma as he then revealed the purple-haired liar on the floor before leaving.

"I wonder what that abortion was like. probably the same as now" said the blonde inventor Miu

"he didn't say how far in the past this other personality will be, so he might be different" replied the detective.

kokichi then started to open his eyes. but they weren't the same purple eyes, they had a more green color to them now.

"h-huh? where am i...?" said the purple-haired boy "wait..." the male was more awake now and all of a sudden stood up and put on a fighting stance.

"Who are you?!" yelled the green-ish-eyed boy. "Woah! he might have been a little violent I'm guessing" said kiibo out loud

kokichi then started looking at himself but then realized "wait...why do i look different?" he then cautiously to Shuichi "I seem shorter too..." he mumbled.

"u-umm, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Shuichi saihara, the ultimate detective" introduced Shuichi since this is past kokichi.

"..."

"I'm izuku midoriya"