14

Miu was now in kokichi and kiibo's apartment to talk to her about her crush on kaede who was in the hospital right now.

"so..first we have to know if she likes you back before you make a move," kokichi said "she's probably straight tho" miu commented making the liar facepalm "bitch, she was totally being bi in the academy" kiibo made a face at his boyfriend calling miu a bitch, he won't get used to it anytime soon.

"c'mon! she called tsumugi sexy for fucks sake if she isn't bi she's a lesbian" kokichi added while miu was in thought about it.

"im guessing there's an 80% chance that kaede isn't straight" kiibo mentioned while miu blushed at the thought of having a chance with the pianist. They were going to add more when kaito entered the apartment "THEIR AWAKE!"

-

Kokichi burst the doors open and saw kaede and rantaro up in their beds smiling up at their classmates who were bring all emotional again like when they first saw them.

"its alright, no need to cry about our deaths now..." rantaro said trying to calm them down. "how are you even alive?" maki asked slowly making the hospital room silent.

"honestly...i dont know either, the last thing i remember was me dying" kaede answered while rantaro nodded in agreement "maybe we should ask tsumugi" shuichi said making them look at the detective "are you crazy?! shes the mastermind!" kaito yelled at him.

"yeah...i dont think we should talk to her..." himiko added in while other were agreeing and saying how they shouldnt trust her since she killed rantaro and kaede.

"well, I think we should ask her" this made everyone look at kokichi who had his arms crossed and leaning on the wall "she's the mastermind, right? so she should have the answers on why they are here, who knows maybe they are being tracked" he added in.

This made kiibo a bit uncomfortable "but what if she hurts you too? she could kill you just like how she killed them" he said trying to make kokichi change his mind "she's in jail, I don't think she can hurt me when there's police sorounding her, plus they have quirks unlike the academy where the most powerfull thing we knew was the exisals and the pro heroes beat them up" said the liar.

Kiibo saw the look in kokichis eyes, he was determined for answers and he would not budge, they sighed knowing he will continue to be stubborn about this "fine..but just stay safe ok?" said the robot putting a hand on his boyfriends shoulder.

"of course i will! im a hero-in-training after all" the purple haired male replied before giving him a kiss on his cheek and leaving saying how he'll ask aizawa about it.

kiibo was now a blueberry while others just watched feeling like they just saw a drama show.

kokichi looked for aizawa and managed to find him at the back of the hospital "aizawa sensei" he greeted while the pro looked at him before nodding in acknowledgement "what do you want ouma?" he asked "i want to see tsumugi" was what he replied with.

aizawa did not expect that and ended up looking at the boy wide eyed "you mean the mastermind? the one that got two of your friends DEAD?" he asked while kokichi looked at him with a nod "we want answers on how the two are alive and she's the only one we know who might have the answers" he explained while the teacher was in thought about it.

"...fine, but only if i am there as well. ill meet you outside your apartment tommorrow" he answered while kokichi smiled, waving goodbye before going back to his apartment, but not before texting kiibo that he would be there resting for the next day.

kokichi went to his bed and lied down in thought about how it would be talking to tsumugi, his thoughts were cut off when he heard the door open and a familiar electric blue color was seen in the corner of his eyes.

"thinking about tsumugi?" kiibo asked and sat on the other males bed while kokichi turned and looked at kiibo "yup, just wondering what she would say when we see her" he answered before sitting up and pulling kiibo down and wrapping his arms around his waist.

Kiibo's face got bluer and bluer with each passing second, what does he do? should they hug him back instead of just having his arms in the air. he decided to follow that though and wrapped his arms around kokichi and placed his head onto his chest and let himself relax.

that night made both of their worries wash away

-

Kokichi looked at shuichi who was patting down his clothes to get any wrinkled off, both of them decided to wear their ultimate outfits so that 'it fits the mood' according to kokichi.

"you ready for this?" aizawa looked at the two teenagers behind him, both of them nodding in response before aizawa led them to a room and seeing a familiar blue haired girl now in a hideous orange jumpsuit staring back at them with a smile that looked sweet, but you can feel the despair oozing off her.

"you came to see me! how nice" tsumugi greeted them after they grabbed the phone while she had her own phone, "im cutting to the chase, how are kaede anod rantaro still alive?" kokichi said, his usual playful tone now gone and full of seriousness.

She simply looked at him with the same smile on her face "oh, is that why you came here? i thought it was to see how i was doing? we used to be close after all..." this ticked him off a bit, shuichi grabbed the phone with a bit of a struggle due to how hard he was gripping it.

"answer the question" shuichi said making tsumugi's smile drop and show a serious one, her aura of despair making itself more obvious making some other prisoners a bit unsettled by it.

"fine..if thats what you want" tsumugi sighed out while looking at her nails "they were in a coma like state when they quote on quote 'died' by a quirk we had in our grasp, but their pulse were so slow that they were practically dead" she explained.

"and how are they here?" kokichi grabbed the phone again, now calmed down. "they had no use to us anymore" she simply answered before they put the phone down, getting up and leaving.

-

aizawa didnt know what to think,  they didnt act like kids in that scene, i guess that last murder and investigation lead them to think that

"damn im not paid enough for this"

yessshhhh, honestly i expected this to be longer and the kiibouma fluff was not planned but i decided to add that cause i feel like it lacks kiibouma content