10

the other V3 members were trying to process what happened before kirumi asked them "are you and kokichi perhaps dating?"

kiibo's face burst blue and stuttering words that the rest couldn't understand it, kokichi saw it and laughed a bit before going to him and kissing his cheek, making kiibo's face turn a brighter shade of blue.

"yup! few days ago actually" spoke the liar cheekily.

"I KNEW IT FIRST FUCKERS" yelled miu as she crossed her arms on her chest and laughed.

"Only because you were in the vents" kokichi bluntly said making some chuckles and other look at miu with a weird look mixed with one of concern

-

after that happened they went to the food court and started eating when kaito spoke.

"hey kokichi?"

"yeah kaito?"

"what happened to midoriya?" 

once it was asked the purple haired put his hand on his chin in thought "i dont know....i havent felt him since we left,guess he disappeared after we got out since it was a motive" 

right after he spoke he saw someone, they had yellow hair with a lightning bolt on it while he was with a purple haired female with things on her ears. kokichi's face lit up before getting up from his chair and waving "HEY DENKI! COME HERE" 

the yellow haired male perked up at the voice and once he saw the liar waving his hand he went there with the female "hey kokichi! what are you doing here at the mall?" the electric quirk user asked.

"we were just buying some things for our apartments thats all" replied the ultimate back before he put his hands behind his head and leaned on his chair "but what are you doing and jirou doing huh?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

denki rubbed his hand on his nape "oh..we were on a date so...yeah" kokichi gasped before realizing something "oh right, guys these are denki kaminari and kyouka jirou. they're my classmates before the game" he introduced to the ultimate's before they separated ways.

-

after they ate they decided that since they should continue shopping a bit more before leaving since it was starting to get dark.

as they were walking to the apartment they heard noises in the alleyway and they all looked at the alleyway to investigate and saw around five thugs surrounding a girl that looks a bit younger than them.

"c'mon...we're gonna have a fun time~" said one of them as he reached his hand out to touch her but was stopped by a punch on the face, the ultimate's looked and saw that kokichi wasn't with them.

kokichi stood in front of the man he just punched who is now on the floor with a bleeding nose "stooping down this low because you cant get some bitches? how low of you~" he spoke before a sadistic smile crept onto his face while he was cracking his knuckles "i can't wait to see whats going to happen next~"

just as he said that one of the thugs grabbed a pocket knife out of his pants and put the blade out before running toward kokichi before he was stopped by a punch to the stomach, kaito had an proud look on his face.

"if im gonna be a hero! might as well help right?!" he said as him and kokichi started fighting the thugs throwing punches and kicks left and right while the others went to the girl and helped calmed her down.

after a few minutes the thugs were on the ground while kokichi and kaito were panting as sweat was dripping from their face and their hair a mess with a few scratches and bruises here and there.

-

once they brought the girl to her home and went to their apartments kokichi was sitting on the couch while kiibo was treating his wounds.

"you should be more careful kokichi, your lucky you had some experience in fighting and only came out with a few scratches and bruises" the robot scolded lightly.

Kokichi was about to blurt out what happened before the academy with the amount of boned he broke but shut his mouth to not get scolded by his boyfriend any further

"aw~ kiiboy is worried about me~" said kokichi in a sing song voice, kiibo sighed a bit before putting the last band aid on his face before cleaning up the things he used before.

"of course i'm worried, you could have been more hurt..." he spoke, kokichi smiled a bit before putting his hand on kiibo's head with a small laugh "nishishi! c'mon! we're at the hero course! of course we're gonna get hurt saving people!" 

he laughed but soon it trailed off as he never heard a reply from his boyfriend as he sighed and put his hands on his face and moved kiibo's face to make eye contact "but...i'll try to get hurt since you get so worried".

kiibo's face started to have a shade of blue on his face as he smiled at him, hes so grateful to have someone like kokichi with him.

i cut it off a few hundred words cause it might be too much on scenes so its a bit short,also do any of you have tips on writing romance? im aroace and im having a bit of difficulty understanding romance