5k reader special (edited/rewriten)

This takes place in the killing game chapter 1
This will be similar to the one in Percy Jackson

has a lot of timeskips somewhere in the middle

kiibo had decided that he was going to give kokichi a chance and hangout with him, so the robot went around the academy in search  of the purple haired liar, after a few minutes of searching he finally found him at the courtyard lying down on the grass.

"hello kokichi" kiibo greeted making kokichi look at him before a smile went onto his face "hello kii-boy!" he greeted back making kiibo sigh at the nickname that was given to him by kokichi.

"i realized how i dont know you as well as the others so i decided to get to know you more!" he exclaimed with a smile, kokichi eyes widened a bit in shock before his regular mischevous smile went onto his face "i didnt know robots wanted to be close to us meatbags! are you trying to take over the world or something?" he giggled out making kiibo reply with a 'thats robophobic' before speaking, "i was thinking if you wanted to go to the library with me so that we can get to know each other a bit better"

"bleh! no thanks! reading isnt fun to me! reminds me of all the classes i failed! kokichi complained sticking his tounge out making the white haired robot raise a brow "your failed classes? how many classes did you fail?" he asked "enough to get me expelled from 6 schools" replied the liar

"6 schools?!" kiibo said in shock "hey! you should have seen the other kids at camp! 6 schools was the amount of school i got expelled in my whole life, one kid got expelled from 6 schools in 6 years!" he defended before finally deciding to sit up.

"camp?" kiibo wondered, never heard of this from the liar before "yeah! summer camp, i would stay there year round with some of the other kids and prank some of them with my cabin mates, we would sometimes get a yelling from Mr. D due to it but we just kept going, one time we placed a spider in one and everyone came running away!" kokichi explained and continued to tell stories about his summer camp while kiibo sat down next to him and listened carefully while asking a few questions here and there.

"honestly.." kokichi trailed off, a bit hesitant to tell the robot about it " i was on my way back to camp after doing something when i was taken here" he continued, tears gathering in his eyes, he told the robot since he felt safer around him compared to the others and trusted him suprisingly.

"you must miss them, dont you?" the white haired male asked, kokichi nodded yes to the question "they were my family" he said wiping away some tears that fell with his sleeves.

the moment was ruined by an announcement and the monitor playing.

" a body has been discovered! everyone, please gather in the library!"

at that anouncement the two stood up and ran to the library and finding rantaros body.

timeskip to the investogation since its like 2:00 am

kokichi looked at the monokuma file in frustration, the letters being jumbled and unreadble in his perspective. "fuck you dyslexia" he mumbled before leaving to do his own thing until the class trial started.

time skip again to after the trial

the trial finally ended and it turned out that kaede was the culprit that killed rantaro, kokichi felt down since rantaro reminded him a bit about luke, his cabins head counselor, and now he's gone. 

he went to sleep with a bit of trouble due to witnessing two deaths in one day with one bing brutal.

some time has passed after his death and everyone has gotten along, no matter what motive was thrown at them they manage to make their way from not killing anyone, even after finding out the maki was the ultimate assassin, although it took them awhile to get used to but they accepted her in the end with the help of kaito.

now most the ultimates were eating in the dining hall before they heard thuds and made their way to where all the noises came from and saw one of the most terryfying things they would see, and thats saying something.

What they saw was a giant crab, it raised a claw and tried to make it land into their direction but before it got to anyone a knife made its way onto its side, they all looked at maki who was shocked, making them realize she was not the one who threw the knife.

"hey stupid face!" a voice yelled making them see who threw the knife and seeing kokichi holding a dagger and running to its direction, "your fights with me!" he yelled before he lunged himself onto the crab and attempting to stab it but the crab didged and tried to hit kokichi but he used his dagger to push it away before he managed to slash its shell but it didnt do much damage.

the crabs claw swung at him and hit him at the stomach and throwing him away onto the floor, he grunted in pain and dodged at the claw attempting to crush him and getting up, his mind making a realization.

the crabs underside should be weaker than the shell of the crab, he ran to it, dodging some swings left and right from it trying to crush him before getting to its underside and stabbing it multiple times.

the crab exploded into golden dust with the purple haired male being covered in it panting.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" yelled miu making kokichi remember the other students that were watching him.

"a giant crab, dumbass, anyone can tell if they have eyes " kokichi insulted "you can fight?!" kaito yelled in shock at what he just witnessed.

"so long story short the greek gods exist, they have kids with parental issues and im one of them and we get trained to fight these monsters, gods i feel like Mr. D explaining this" kokichi quickly explained before making his way to the pool grabbing a hose and making a rainbow before throwing a gold coin in it.

"oh iris goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering, contact camp half-blood" he said before the rainbow showed a man drinking diet coke.

"what do you want katie?" he asked "its kokichi- you know what never mind, we have a problem" he said making a tense atmosphere 

to be continued bitches its like 3:00am, merry christmas and i have to set up for my moms birthday