YOU: 3

It's probably been two hours since the failed escape and you're throat feels really freaking sore.

Marion had tried to calm you down and give you water but you smacked it out of his hands and got his shirt soaked. He wasn't mad about it, no, the idiot was still worried about you and you're throat getting too dry from screaming bloody murder. He also dragged a completely unconscious and still dying Estelline back into the room before shutting (and this time locking) the door.

Estelline looked like a corpse and it scared the absolute shit out of you. You know she's alive- you checked her pulse and she is-but you don't know for how long. You should have looked for pills or first aid while you were out there, but you didn't.

You bit back tears. What does Marion want from you? You have nothing to offer him, you don't even know him. And still for some reason beyond your understanding, this man claims that he loves you. Love! "He's absolutely insane," you whisper.

You look down at a shivering Estelline. You are sitting on the floor, hands Estelline's hair. You know that it's a freaky thing to do, holding her hair like a blanket, (especially since she's unconscious) but it's really calming your nerves. Her hair is a gold color and it's super soft; it reminds you of your cat.

You miss your cat dearly, and wonder how she's doing. Marion said that he'd bring your cat here with him; so where is she? What if she's hurt? You feel a single tear sneak out of your eye.

You wipe away your tear with the back of your hand; there's not time to cry. You have some work to do. You pull out the slightly crumpled letters that you shoved into your pants. Hopefully there's some more information on Estelline and Marion in these letters. According to Estelline, this isn't the first time he's done this stalking/mass murder schtick and maybe you'll find a weakness of his through the letters.

Also you're bored as hell and these letters will make some wacky reading material if anything..

You slumped into the wall as an attempt to get comfortable. This reading stuff might take a while...