Chapter 1

Miriam POV
I've recently seen that there was a girl working at the Daisy mart, I've also seen her at our school. She's actually really cute, looks to be around my age maybe 15, She dresses pretty masculine. She has a black beanie a grey t-shirt and a black long sleeve button up over it and the sleeves were rolled up to her elbows.

Y/n pov
While I was working I saw 4 teens spying through the window "Ey Devon, your admirers are back" I said nodding towards the window "god Danm it why can't they just leave me alone, but actually I think the one in green is staring at you" he laughing. I looked over and that she was, I winked at her then turned "I'll go get rid of them" I grabbed my skateboard and headed to the stairs that lead to the roof. At the front of the building there was railing and the girls were still there, i hung upside down by y feet from the rail. "Sup, Creepers" (aw man, so we back in the mine. No, anyone, I'll stop) they all jumped. I was holding my board in my left hand and the bottom facing them. They looked up at me "we weren't creeping" "sure you weren't, and I'm not upside down, anyways could you stop staring at me and Devon" I looked at the girl in green she was staring again so i winked at her again and her face went red. "We weren't staring at you just Devon" "Alright then" I jumped down and started walking to the door stopped at the girl in green and put my hand on her shoulder and slipped it under the collar of her shirt. "Just don't do it" I walked to the door and shouted in "Devon I'm going now" I hopped on to my board and road off.

Miriam pov
When she put her hand on my shoulder I heard the sound of paper. Right before she placed down her board all the pride things on it. "Pride person" I whispered

Time skip

After mei left Abby and priya attacked me with questions "what are you guys going on about?" I asked "dude, she told all of us to stop but put her hand on YOUR shoulder"Abby yelled. "Check your collar" priya stated. I did and found a little note that said hey you seem like a cool person if you ever want to hang out I'll mostly be at the skate park or the daisy mart, my name y/n by the way i didn't get your name but I'm sure it's as cute as you are.

Number:***-***-****