Chapter 3

Y/n pov
I woke up the next day with a F/C cast and a sling, getting dressed with my arm was difficult "Y/n get up or you'll be late!" my mom yelled. "Coming mom" I grabbed my board and my bag, it had a thing so I could hold my board, I got outside and on my board heading to school.

Time skip
I arrived at school and saw that Miriam had also got there and was at her locker. I decided that I wanted to scare her so I jumped on her back "Hey, Mir" I said resting my head on her shoulder and leaning on her and my non broken arm draped over her shoulder. We were talking for a bit then she reached up and grabbed my hand, she didn't take it off her shoulder she just held it in her hand, My started turning red. "Ew, you really shouldn't be doing that in the hallways, you'll contaminate the rest of us" Tyler said "Oh bug off Tyler you're just jealous that Miriam could actually get a girlfriend, and that you can't because you're a jerk-waud. Tyler ended up storming off with a stupid look on his face. I saw that Miriam's face had turned red "sorry, you don't mind me calling you my girlfriend, i only said it to make him leave" I told her "and because I actually want to be your girlfriend" I whispered. But I forgot i had my head on her shoulder, so she heard what I said "you actually want to date me." She said turning to look at me, I looked at the ground, my face red from embarrassment and getting flustered I slowly nodded. "I'd love to go out with you, but could we like not tell anyone, I'm kinda still in the closet" Miriam stated. "Of course, we don't have to tell a soul" I smiled at her. "Hey my friends are here" Miriam grabbed my hand and pulled me over to priya and Abby. "Hey guys, what's up?" "Tyler's been putting up what I think are mei's drawings"Abby told us, Abby and priya noticed me "hey, aren't you that girl that told us to stop creeping on Devon?" Abby asked. My face turned red from embarrassment, I slowly started moving to the side to hide behind Mir "Nope, couldn't have, definitely not" "dude, what happened to your arm? Last time we saw you you were fine" priya asked. "Oh uh I kinda had a skateboarding accident"

Time skip to in class room

Miriam wrote a note and then passed it to mei, I looked out the window and saw mei's mom "Mir, mei's mom is outside" I whispered to Miriam, she looked outside to see. Miriam wrote another note to mei and slid it to mei but she slid it back, Mir slid it to her again and tapped on it. Mei looked outside to see her mom started breathing heavily, then a puff of pink smoke came and my instincts kicked in and my ears and tail popped out "Shit" I whispered I sprinted to the washroom, a few moments later someone else came in frantically searching for a way out, them someone came out a stall "O M g-" they were cut off. The first person left, then so did the person in the stall, someone then bust in "y/n! y/n! Are you in here?!" I heard a voice, which I assumed was Miriam's. I muttered a quite "yes" and unlocked the stall door, Mir opened the stall door I sat there with my knees to my chest and my head down. She closed the stall door behind her and locked it "hey" she said in a soft voice and moved closer, I lifted my head to look at her, She pulled me in for a hug and held me till I calmed down. "What happened?" She asked "It's just genetic" I told her, "can I uh-" she pointed to my ears, she wanted to pet me. "You want to pet me?" I gave her a look "wha- no of course not, Can i?" She got excited "fine" I sighed. She reached towards my ears and petted then "There so Fluffy" she squealed "alright, alright that's enough" I swatted her hands away.

I'm kinda running out of ideas so I you have any I would love to hear them byee