Chapter 5

"What are you guys doing here anyways?" Mir asked, Abby took out a poster that had 4 town on it and some dates and places below "4 Town is coming too Toronto!" Abby yelled showing Mir the poster. They all squealed, I rolled my eyes, then backed up because the loud noise "you guys have terrible taste" I said making a gagging noise. Priya was squinting at the poster Abby had "hey Mir, Abby come and look at this" Priya said, they went over to her and she told them to look at something, "look at him then look at her" they all kept looking from the paper to me and back. "Dude, you look so similar to Aaron Z, that's Awesome!" Miriam shouted putting her hands in the air, I couldn't help but smile at her actions. I panicked a little worried that they would find out that we were siblings. Can't have that happening it might ruin the surprise of the newest member which Would be bad. I looked at the time "oh Shoot! I have to go" I rushed to grab my stuff "what? Already" Miriam questioned looking sad "I know I'm sorry, we'll hang out later" without realizing what I did I quickly kissed her on the cheek and quickly left. While speed walking home it had registered in my mind what I had done. Shit. I covered my face with my hands. Oh jeez why did I do that. I'm such an idiot. I got home just in time before we had to leave "sorry guys I lost track of time" I said running in "hurry up Y/n, get in the van! We've gotta get going!" My mom yelled at me "I'm going, I'm going" I rushed. "Y/n we need no go over rehearsal" brother told me "I know, I know" "so when we start our song as soon as robaire says You know what's up youll be lifted up with us but will go higher so people can see you, got it?" My brother asked me "got it" I replied. We arrived at our practice studio. Everyone got in place, I just stand behind them till it's my time. First my brother lept forwards doing a spin thing, then Aaron Z bouncing a basketball and shooting it away, next was tae young doing a superhero pose thing, Idk, Jesse was up all he did was blow a kiss, and lastly was robaire. "Toronto!, Who knows what's up?!" That's my cue I showed my ears and tail "You want it?" We all said 3 times.

You know what's up
You know it's us, yeah
You wanted it, you went for it
And baby, you got it (you know what's up)
You wanted it, you went for it
You know it's us, yeah

I had on stuff that let me walk around in the air as if I was on solid ground

I'm gonna make it all the way, just watch me
I'm gonna hustle every day (ooh-whoa)
I'm making paper like it's origami
I only came to win the game, can't stop me

They have me do flips and tricks and things to impress the crowd

You wanted it, you went for it (yeah)
And baby, you got it
I wanted it, I went for it
And baby, I did it on my o-o-o-o-own
Did it on my o-o-o-o-own, own
O-o-o-o-own, did it on my own, yeah
You know what's up
You know it's us, yeah

TIME SKIP

"Jeez that was to tiring" I said to myself out of breath and starting to skate home.

Sorry for the long wait I'm still having a bit of a writer's block but if you got any that would be great sorry to the people who gave suggestions I couldn't think of anything to go with them
Bye 😌