Chapter 2

Y/n pov
I was heading to the skate park but had to stop at home first. "Mom, Aaron, I'm home" I hollered in the house, Aaron came from the living room "y/n, finally your home, it's boring without you here" Aaron t said dragging me inside. "Well then if your so bored how about I teach you to ride my skateboard" I saw his eyes light up "Really?!" "Of course, we just have to convince mom first" Aaron ran into the kitchen to pester mom about letting me take him. Mom finally agreed, I picked Aaron up on my back and we headed outside, I got onto my board and went off. We arrived at the skate park, people didn't recognize him because when he goes out in public he dresses differently, I got off my board, put him down and handed him the elbow and knee pads and helmet.

Time skip
Mom arrived to pick up Aaron from the park, I continued to skate around doing tricks and stunts. I was trying to do a dark slide front board flip, when going to flip my board back over my foot slipped making me fall and land on my dominant arm.

Miriam pov
I added y/n to my contacts, her name Y/n🥰. I texted her that I was going to the skate park, when I got there I saw her trying to do a tick I've never seen, then she fell and landed on her arm. I quickly ran over to her to check and see if she was ok, she was in fact not ok. "Oh my Gosh!, Y/n Are you Okay?!" I asked "Oh yeah I'm fine happens all the but it usually doesn't hurt this much, but there is a chance that I have broken my arm,hehe" she laughed. "I'm taking you to the hospital, Y/n" I said grabbing her non broken arm "That's reasonable" she stated. We got to the hospital and they were in the middle of putting a cast on her arm "miss you might want to contact your parent or guardian" the person casting her arm said "Right, I'll do that now" she raised her hand to grab her phone, I was still holding her hand "you know I still don't know your name and yet we're already acting like a couple" I quickly let go of her hand an my face turned bright pink.

Y/n pov
I grabbed my phone and called my moms phone "mom..." "y/n, what happened" she questioned "I may have broken my arm" my mom sighed "I'll be there shortly" "Wait, is Aaron with you, you might not want to bring him,(whispered)one of my friends is here, bye mom love you" I hung up the phone and grabbed the girls hand again "Miriam" I heard "huh?" "My name is Miriam wexler" she told me. "So I was right" I smiled "right about what" Miriam asked "your name is as pretty as you are"