44. Angels

"Oh my god." You muttered, your hand trembling as you clutched your phone tightly, not believing what you just read. Here you were, sitting in between Naruto and Sasuke, on your first date all together, when you got the news.

"Ino and Sakura are missing."

You slumped back in your seat, feeling the shock coarse through you. Another person that had wronged you in your life is gone and possibly dead.

A feeling of dread swirled around in your stomach, and you picked up a glass of water, taking long sips and trying to calm yourself. Right when you forgot about the horrible stuff that happened to you and the others, it came back like this.

"This is so fucking weird." You put the phone down on the table, taking a shaky breath. "I-I hope they're okay."

Naruto fidgeted nervously, and you frowned, glancing over at him. It must've been so much more worse for him and Sasuke, considering how the two had been close friends with them, ever since they were in junior high.

"Oh, I'm so sorry guys. I can't imagine what that's like. I know they were very close to you." You rubbed Naruto's back, attempting to soothe him.

Once he managed to relax, you felt yourself grow anxious. You wanted to tell them how you felt, but you also felt like this was a bad time. Sasuke locked eyes with you, noticing the conflicted look on your face.

Might as well tell them now, especially if they think something's up.

"I know this is going to sound crazy but...it seems like all these people dying, like Kiba, and the others, all had something to do with me. Like they did something bad to me, and I just have this weird feeling. It's like a guardian angel's following me around and killing anyone that crosses me. But I don't want them to die- I didn't- none of them deserved that. It feels like death followed me. Some deserved jail, maybe, but not-"

"Wait what? You think that all these murders are related?" Sasuke asked, cocking an eyebrow. You could feel the judgment and annoyance in his tone, making you want to shrink.

"I don't know- I mean...I'm sorry." You apologized, looking down at the table, refusing to make eye contact.

"This city isn't perfect. That group you hung out with, they were all a part of a gang. And Kiba was spouting out about some gang stuff too, with some previously killed member, making crazy accusations. And Ino and Sakura...we don't know what happened to them. So relax before you jump to conclusions like that." Sasuke hissed.

You apologized yet again, feeling yourself sink back into your seat, wanting to disappear. Naruto noticed your behavior, wrapping an arm around you, and holding you close to his body. Now it was his turn to comfort you.

"Ignore Sasuke. He's just in a bad mood and stuff cause he heard the news. We know you didn't mean anything by what you said. He's just a duckbutt." The blonde told you.

"I heard that." The other boy growled, glaring at Naruto. "Ah, don't be like that Duckass! We still got the rest of our date to enjoy."

You nudged him, noticing the little smile that crossed his lips, which disappeared almost immediately. "See! I knew you would cheer up!"

"Whatever."

--

You finished your date at your place, binge-watching episodes of your favorite show. You felt yourself growing drowsy as you laid back in Naruto's strong arms, slowly drifting off to sleep.

It took a good ten minutes into the next episode for Naruto to realize you were asleep. He was too absorbed in the show to even realize it. But then, he heard your soft snores, finding you completely unconscious on his chest.

He murmured your name but didn't get a response. Yeah, you were really knocked out. "Sasuke. Pssst, Sasuke!"

The raven-haired teen looked up from his phone, glancing over at Naruto, his eyes drifting down to you. Naruto stroked your hair, caressing your face and arm with feathery light touches. "Isn't she so cute? She fell asleep on me."

"Let her rest." Sasuke mumbled, before his eyes looked back down to his phone, and continued to scroll through social media.

"Yeah, that's what I'm doing, jerkface!" He whispered shouted, only to have Sasuke glare at him and put a finger to his lips. Naruto rolled his eyes and looked back down at you, all cuddled up in his arms.

"She trusts us so much, y'know? ...Do you think she loves us?" Naruto asked, making Sasuke hesitate, staring over at you for a good couple of minutes.

"Yes. Why wouldn't she? Especially after everything she's been through with us, and everything she's given to us, and we've given her. We're the ones who took her virginity, after all." Sasuke answered.

Naruto smirked, continuing to touch you gently while you slept, threading his fingers through your hair and playing with it. "Yeah. But- but do you think she will still love us if she found out..."

That made Sasuke go quiet for even longer. Eventually, he gave him an answer. "It would take a while for her to adjust to it, and we might have to push her a bit, but I think she would. But it's not like she's going to find out, anyways."

"I know, but she's smart, Sasuke. And what she said today is really making me nervous. I just- I don't wanna lose her." Naruto confessed, growing anxious at the thought of it.

"We won't lose her. We already have her now, and we'll make sure she'll be ours forever."

"But how do we do that?" Naruto asked, unsure that Sasuke's plans would be able to go through.

"By doing the same things we've been doing to get her in the first place. Taking care of her, being there for her, loving her, and getting rid of anyone that stands in our way. The good thing is, right now, no one is in our way. And if things go according to plan, she'll be ours in no time."

(A/N: Lmao Naruto and Sasuke are such manipulative pps

ALSO SHAMELESS SELF PROMO FOR MY YANDERE SHIKA FIC GO CHECK IT OUTTTT

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!