48. Caught

Everything happened so fast. One moment, you were standing in the hall with Naruto, the next, you took off, sprinting away from him while he reached out to you.

"(Y/n), stop. Listen, please, just listen!" He begged, but you didn't, unlocking his window, and climbing out. It's your only way out since he was blocking the doorway. It was a bit of a fall, and you landed badly, right onto your ankle.

You groaned at the realization that you had sprained it, not feeling the pain completely due to all the adrenaline running through you. Naruto was still calling out to you, practically screaming at this point, but you didn't care. You didn't listen.

It wasn't like you would listen to Naruto after what you just found out. He's dead to you, and so is Sasuke. You just needed to get away and go somewhere safe. To the police station.

You forced yourself to get to your feet despite the throbbing in your ankle, and sprinting across the lawn, before Sasuke's car pulled up, leaving you with a dreadful feeling in the pit of your stomach.

You continued running, despite the pain you felt,  limping slightly. But Sasuke was faster. He grabbed you by the arm, tugging you back to him roughly.

You opened your mouth to scream, but before you could, there was a handkerchief over it, and just like that, everything went black.

--

When you awoke, you felt disoriented and dizzy, your head throbbing in pain. Your eyes slowly opened, taking in your surroundings.

It was dim and damp, and from what you could tell, you were in a basement. You were seated in a bean bag chair, one that you normally sat on in Naruto's room. On your right was a makeshift bed, out of some old futon with multiple different pillows, and comforter, and some sheets underneath.

Within your reach were a pillow and a thin blanket, as well one of your old stuffed animals that had gone missing, as well as a book. That's when you realized you were back in Naruto's house.

You moved to stand up, but you were jerked back by something. Your left hand was handcuffed to a pipe. You tugged your hand back, trying to break free, but there was no use.

Realizing how helpless you were, you began to panic, trying to undo the handcuffs with your free hand, but failing. So, you did the next best thing. You screamed for help.

Maybe one of the neighbors could hear and call the police. Or maybe Naruto's parents could. Surely they couldn't know what he was doing, right? And if they did, you doubted they would condone it.

You screamed and screamed until your throat got sore, but there was no response. Just when you were about to give up hope, the basement door opened, and someone started walking down the stairs.

All your hope was crushed when you realized that person was Naruto, followed by Sasuke.

The two walked over to you, Naruto opening his mouth to say something, but you didn't let him start, shouting at him instead. "Stay the fuck away from me you sick, pathetic, assholes!"

You were hysterical, grabbing everything you could and throwing it at them. The book, the pillow, the blanket, even your beloved stuffed animal. The scene before you would be laughable if things weren't as horrible as they were.

"(Y/n), please, just listen and let us explain." Naruto tried to reason with you, but you weren't having it. "Explain what? You stalking me and stealing all my things? Or the part where you murdered all of my friends? You seriously think you can justify that? You're crazy. You're both crazy."

"You don't mean that, you're just scared," Naruto told you, making you laugh bitterly.

"I mean every word. And I'm going to make sure your parents find out what a psychotic bastard you are, and when I get out, I'll make sure you both rot in jail." You seethed hatefully.

"The thing is, you're not getting out. You can scream and yell all you want, but the whole basement is soundproof. Naruto did what he could to make you comfortable, but we can just leave you on the cold hard ground if you want. So you better calm down and listen." Sasuke's tone was empty, and lacked even more emotion than usual, sending a shiver down your spine.

Still, you kept your composure, refusing to show the two how scared you were. "Fuck you."

"Fine, then. You're clearly in no shape to listen, so, Naruto and I are going to leave. And we'll come back when you're ready to act like an adult."

With that, Naruto and Sasuke turned away, walking up the stairs. "At least I don't act like some crazed murderer!"

You shouted, only to hear the door slam in response. You muttered curses, swearing the two boys out, now alone in the cold, dark, basement.

--

Hours passed slowly, leaving you with little to do. You struggled with your handcuffs, trying to break free, jerking and fighting against it, failing every time. The only thing you got from it was a sore wrist. They were really stuck on there.

You also learned your surroundings, while searching for a key. You knew that the two boys were probably carrying it around upstairs, but it didn't hurt to try and look.

There was a small window just above your head, and with a little elbow grease, you could probably wiggle through it. The problem was that your handcuffs kept you away from it. So, if you somehow got them to move the handcuffs, you could break free and get out.

  That didn't look very likely, unfortunately, considering you had everything you needed right in front of you. There was even a bucket where you could use the bathroom.

You tried to ignore how dehumanized you felt, being chained up by your boyfriends like some animal. How you used to love and care for the two boys, how they used you and killed everyone you were close with...

Your stomach hurt at the thought. It doesn't matter. The past is in the past. Right now, you need to figure out how to get out of here.

(A/N: ngl mc rlly popped of in this like slayyy

And also omg im dying dude I just got back from an id camp and my legs are hella sore

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!