Part 3:

Kaede's pov:
"I miss you too."

Those words.. stunned me.

Does he means it like a platonic way? Or more?? Those thoughts continue to rush in my head, like a train station.

Shuichis pov:
I had to take a train since the hospital is far away from here.

As soon as I sat down, I stared at the window.. thinking about all of the stuff that happened to me and Kaede in middle school.

I shuddered a bit, since our relationship wasn't good at all. We barely had any interactions.. and my horny ass kissed her. I sighed, and stopped looking at the window. Thanks to Rantaro, he gave me AirPods so I started listening to music on Spotify.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yama Hospital.. Please board off if this is your stop.

It is!!

I got off the train and started walking. The place was slightly lively, there was a lot of coffee shops, and there's a cool water fountain. It looks pleasing.

I finally arrived at the hospital, looking at the tall white building made me shiver a bit, because I started thinking. "Would Kaede even wants to see me?" "Would it be awkward??"

Those thoughts filled my head, and it made my stomach hurt more. I tried ignoring it, and took a step in the building. For a Saturday, it's not the crowded. A fair amount of people are in the hospital, but not to grand.

I walked to the front desk, and ringed on the bell.
"Hello?? Yes, I'm head to see Kaede Akamatsu."
I said.

"Okay.. and what's your name?" The front desk worker was on the phone, and was sorting stuff.

"Shuichi Saihara." I said.

"As expected." Said the worker. She slid a paper infront of my face, and tossed me a pen. "Here, sign your name here next to the patient."

"Right.." I said.

I signed my name, and looked at the room number.

Room 203, 2nd floor.

"Oh yeah, the room is—" "Huh?" "He's gone..." said the worker. "That's weird."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kaede's POV:

Secretly, I got up and wobbled to the piano.

I'm glad that somebody gets me here!! Playing the piano means a lot to me.

I sat at the piano chair, and postured my hands. On the keys. I started playing, and listened to the harmonic notes one by one... But each time I play, my fingers hurts.

KKKZUNG.

Third person POV:
"Aw man.. I hit a bad note," said Kaede, slightly pouting at the piano. Kaede looked at her hands, and it was bruised.... maybe that's why.

Suddenly, there was a knock on a door. Kaede panicked, and quickly jumped on her bed, pretending to do nothing. "WHOAH!!" She exclaimed, hitting her face on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shuichi heard the thud, and he started freaking out. "Oh no, Kaede?!" He opened the door, surprisingly, the door was open. He noticed Kaede was laying on the floor, with her face flat on the floor.

"Oh gosh, Kaede!!!" Exclaimed Shuichi. He sat down, and lifted Kaede up. Kaede had a scar on her face, and she cried. "Clumsy me!!" "Huh?" "Who lifted me up—"

Once Kaede saw, her eyes widened.

"S-Shuichi..?"

Word count: 528