Part 6:

Shuichis POV;
"You're so fine.."

Hopefully she didn't hear about what I said, but it's true. Kaede is very.. and I mean very, beautiful.

Sooner or later, I got very tired, and put my detective notebook away. I laid down, and turned off the lights..As soon as I laid down, Kaede laid her head on my chest, gripping my shirt.

Due to that, I started blushing, but concerned. Is it normal for friends to do these such things?? I looked  at her, and I noticed her sweating, and inhaling deeply. She was shaking as well..

"Is she having a nightmare?"

I hovered over to Kaede, and touched her arm. "Are you okay, Kaede?" I asked. She jumped, and pulled me into a hug. "I'm s-scared!! I'm scared!!" She cried out. Sooner or later, she started gripping on me tighter, but broke down.

She was sobbing, and pulling her hair from her scalp. I couldn't resist seeing her like this, so I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her closer to me.
"K-KAEDE!!! What's wrong?!" I shouted.

Thankfully, she was able to calm down. She murmured on her words, but finally said "I h-had a bad dream.." she wiped her tears. "It was abou..—".. her eyes fluttered, but she tried sitting up straight. "It was about me g-getting e-executed again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person POV:

Shuichi got ptsd from the word, "executed". He got flashbacks from the killing game, but then shook his head. He pulled Kaede into a hug. He couldn't say, "it's not real" because it did indeed happened, so he tried comforting her with his words.

"Please don't cry Kaede, I'm here for you." I rubbed her shoulder, and tried looking sympathetic, but Kaede still look devastated. She fell into my hug, and snuggled into me.

Kaede's POV:

I snuggled into Shuichi, and heard his heartbeat. "It's beating very fast..." I thought to myself.

"Shu, are you flustered?" I asked him, tilting my head. He looked away at me and blushed. "N-No!! I'm perfectly fine.." "I-It's just that.. you're very—"

I got up, and stared at him for a while. Randomly, I started laughing, which made Shuichi confused.
"Hahahahah! Man, you can be very clueless sometimesss.. which is so cute!" I blurted out.

I countinued laughing, and I noticed a bright smile appeared at Shuichi, and he flicked my forehead. "You're cute as well, you knoww."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Third person POV:

While Shuichi and Kaede were "flirting", a strange knock appeared. They both stopped talking, and Kaede told Shuichi that she'll answer it.

Once she answered it, there was a nurse... who looked cranky and irritated. "STOP FLIRTING. IT IS 5 AM, AND YOU AND WHOEVER ARE FLIRTING." "YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD!!' SO THATS WHY, MS AKAMATSU, YOUR ASS IS GONNA SAY BYE BYE TO THIS HOSPITAL, TOMORROW."

The cranky nurse slammed the dorm, which made Shuichi jump a little. "What was that all about?" Asked Shuichi. "Oh it's nothing, just a nurse who's cranky because we keep flirting.." she walked towards her bed, and put her hand on her own cheek, and sat down. "I mean, we weren't trying to flirt... Were we?" Kaede asked. "And if so, it was just a play flirt, right?"

Shuichi did a chuckle, and said, "Take it however you'd like Kaede. But I mean every word I said.." he did a small smile and caress her cheek, making Kaede flustered. "Ah.. W-What?? W-Who?? I..!!"

"We should sleep, Kaede.. You don't wanna end up grouchy like the nurse," he joked. "Sleep well, Akamatsu."

Kaede nodded, and laid down. "Goodnight, Shuichi."

Word count: 607