Part 7

Third Person POV:

The next morning, Kaede got up. "Good morni—" Kaede stopped. She realized that Shuichi wasn't there and she started checking places. "Shuichi?!" "Shuichi??" "SHUICHI?!"

No one was in sight. She saw a note that slipped from the nightstand, and rushed to catch it.

"Got it!" Grunted Kaede. She sat down on the floor and read the note.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note:

Dear Kaede,

Sorry, I had to leave early since my mom was worried sick about me. So I couldn't get a chance to say goodbye. But anyways, Hopefully you're feeling better then before, and you're finally getting out of the hospital.. Yes!

Also, sorry to rain on your parade but tomorrow is Monday. But at least I get to see you again. 💜

Well, take care.

-From Shuichi Saiahara

P.S.. Can we walk together?!

The note made Kaede blush, but also smile.

"Come to think of it... I do have to leave." Sadly said Kaede, and sighed. She packed up her stuff, and got dressed in her normal clothes.

She exited out of the hospital.... But she forgot to pay.

"Hey Lady!! YOURE SUPPOSE TO PAY!!!" Chanted the receptionist, shaking his fist.

"Uhh.. Sorry!! I gotta dip!!" Kaede started running as fast as she could, and the receptionist was chasing her!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kaedes POV:

"Ah man, I've done it now!!'" I said between my breaths.

Can you believe this guy?! He keeps on chasing me!!! But luckily, I realized I was near my house.

"Yes!!!" I did a small cheer, but I realize he was 1 inch away from me, but someone grabbed my wrist and slammed the door..

They were holding me close, and I looked up and immediately blushed, and closed my eyes.

It was Shuichi!

"Hey kid, are you her boyfriend?!" Shouted the receptionist

"Hey kid, are you her boyfriend?!" Shouted the receptionist."

"I— No, we're not dating. But I need to ask you this... why're you chasing her?"

"This damn brat forgot to pay for her hospital fee!!" He exclaimed.

Shuichi shook his head, and handed some money. "Take it or leave it." He sternly said.

The receptionist hesitated, and snatched the money. "And you shouldn't just chase after people like that.."

"Wel what do you know, kid?! Your just a weird teenager ou—"

"I'm a detective, actually. I'm more than you think, so now leave."

The receptionist eyes twitched, and stormed away.

Shuichi looked at me. "Kaede, are you alright?"

I was frozen in time, and fell over, and Shuichi got scared "Kaede?!" "Oh gosh, oh gosh.. Are you okay?!" He cried.

I started squealing because heck, that was so BADASS!! and kinda hot too—

"Oh! I'm fine!!" I got up, acting like everything is fine. Shuichi shook his head, and chuckled. "Alright.."

"Oh! Uhm, I was thinking.. do you wanna hang out afterwards?" I asked, hoping he will accept it.

"Of course, Kaede." He said. "There's a near by coffee shop," "We can walk."

"I would love that.." I said, doing a small cheer.

"Well, let's go now shall we?" He said.

"Mhm!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV:

The two walked together, at the coffee shop. Shuichi opened the door, and they saw a familiar girl.

She has Jimmy Neutron haircut, with a barista outfit, but underneath was a red jacket.

A/N: Don't worry guys, it's very chilly in the barista so Aoi isn't sweating 😭

"Upperclassman Hina!" Said Shuichi.

"What a suprise, Saihara and Kaede!" She smiled, doing a simple wave.

"So.. what would you guys like?" Asked Aoi.

"Hm.. a strawberry donut for Kaede, 1 banana milk, 1 chocolate milkshake, and a glazed donut." 

"Alright! Coming right up!" Giggled Hina, "That would be a total of 12.38$ please!"

"I'll pay," said Kaede. She removed her backpack, and grabbed money from it. She handed it to Aoi, and zipped her backpack up.

"Thanks!! Your table is 07!"

"Really Kaede, you didn't have to pay.." blushes Shuichi.

"What can I say? It's the least thing I could do after you saved my butt from that crazy receptionist!" Added Kaede.

"Now come on, let's find 07!!" She joyously said, taking shuichis wrist.

"R-Right!" Stammered Shuichi, lowering his hat.

"Oh they're so in love.." assured Aoi, as she said from a distance.

Word count: 698