3. New Friendship

Rohit came in Virat's room. Virat was just getting freshen up after practice. Rohit knocked at first because it was still their second interaction.
(P.S - Rohit doesn't know how it is going to be his permanent room in future).

"Come in"

"Hey Virat I was thinking that let's join the dining room for breakfast. Is that okay with you ?"

Virat was little hesitant because he was not used to the fact that they could accept them. But for Rohit he agreed.

"Ya sure will meet u downstairs"

After sometime Virat arrived at the dining room. He just stood outside waiting for Rohit. He was observing what was happening inside.

Mahi annoyed - "Yuvi idiot .. where is my jacket ? Did u do anything to it"

Yuvi innocently - "Maine kuch nahi kiya"

Mahi whined - "Jammy bhai dekho na .. mera jacket nahi de raha hai Yuvi"

Jammy - "What is it with u both ? Why can't u silently have breakfast ?"

Mahi whined again - "I am going to complain to Dada about you"

Yuvi grinned - "What else u can do other than complaining to Dada"

Virat was watching and observing how close they were. Will I ever be part of them ? May b I can have this bond with Rohit. But what if he also leave me if I get close to him.

Rohit came there and saw Virat standing there. He kept his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Virat, why are u standing here ?" Asked Rohit confused.

"I was waiting for you" said Virat.

"Okay then let's go" said Rohit going in with him.

Mahi saw them both together and was very happy seeing Rohit trying to bond with Virat. He also made a mental note to talk to Virat and try to get him comfortable.

Rohit and Virat were serving themselves. When they sat on the table Rohit noticed that Virat has taken limited amount of food.

"Itna kam Khana .. don't u know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day" asked Rohit.

"Par Rohit mai itna hi khata hu" said Virat confused about what he was saying.

"Itna hi matlab .. Virat you had a so long practice session and on top of that u didn't have dinner yesterday .. you have to eat more" said Rohit serving more food.

"Rohit I can't eat this much" said Virat childishly

"Virat u have to" said Rohit like a big brother tone

"But Rohit yeh beans Mujhe nahi pasand" said Virat pouting to him

"Really Virat that's the reason u are not going to eat that" asked Rohit mockingly

"But Rohit sach mai wo bahot kadve hote hai (they are very bitter in taste)" said Virat sticking is tongue out

Rohit just chuckled at his expressions and pulled his cheeks - "You are too cute"

"Owwww Don't pull my cheeks yaar" said Virat whining

Mahi was watching at that fondly to see that their start of friendship. Rohit trying to make Virat comfortable and he is too enjoying Virat's company. He didn't see him this happy and concerned for anyone till now.

"Okay I will not pull ur cheeks but u have to eat this Virat" said Rohit taking the spoon of beans and feeding him.

Virat just eats them swallowing it with great difficulty.

"Don't swallow them.. God ! U are such kid yaar" said Rohit seeing his actions and Virat just pouted.

"But really this is the similarity between us .. I also used to do this and my mother used to scold me a lot" said Rohit finding it too similar.

"And then what she would say to you?" Asked Virat really wanting to know how actually a family is .. how do mothers pamper their children.

"She used to narrate me nice stories which would make that food eatable because I was too engrossed to think about the food" said Rohit wanting to share it with him.

"Stories of what ?" Virat asked curiously

"Just u know regarding her life or may b how I used to be in my childhood" said Rohit in brief

"Ohh nice" said Virat in response

"Who all are there in your family ?" Asked Virat wanting to know more.
"Means if u don't want to share it's okay" he added realising suddenly that he is overstepping.

"Are u mad ? Why will I not share ? We are friends and friends share everything with each other" said Rohit in flow because he really wanted to be friends with Virat it made him happy.

Friends ! Thought Virat .. He never had any friend .. hardly one or two which just stopped talking with him without saying anything.

"Hey ! Where are u lost?" Asked Rohit seeing him lost in thoughts

"Huh ! Nowhere" said Virat.

"Are we really friends?" Asked Virat in a low voice.

"Ofcourse ! Why do u ask that ?" said Rohit stating it as an obvious thing

"Nothing just I didn't had any like u know real friend so just" said Virat a little scared to share as he didn't want that Rohit also stops talking to him.

"Don't think like that okay. And getting back to my family.. I have my mom and Dad .. I also have a dog.. When this series will get completed I will take you to my house" said Rohit smiling at him

"House ? Really ?"asked Virat shocked by Rohit's words.

"Hum kya karenge na .. jaise yeh series ho jayegi .. we will go to Mumbai and then I will take u to my house .. and u will have the best food made by my mom" said Rohit preparing a plan.

Virat was just listening to him. He was feeling so warm that someone was actually considering him his friend.

"Toh plan sorted we will go to my house" said Rohit declaring it

"Okay !" Said Virat.

"Chal now finish this beans Vi" said Rohit getting back to big brother mode though he was just one years older than him.

"What did you call me?" Asked Virat listening to the nickname

"Vi ! Kitna acha lag raha hai na ur Nickname .. mai yahi bulaunga tujhe (I will call u this only now)" said Rohit proudly

"Okay ! But Mujhe yeh beans nahi khane hai" said Virat back to beans

"U have to !" Said Rohit again started to make him eat.

And their breakfast continued like that indicating a start of a new friendship and new bond.

--------
Done !

First of all thank you for all the support by votes and comments !

Do tell how u like this part !

I don't know how it turned out !

Vote and drop ur comments ( it just takes a sec to put a comment but it encourages me *100 times to write it)

Collab with Janvi_p