39. Angels

A/N- The Drishyam movie spoiler idea came to me when my brother was watching it and there was a power cut at the time of that scene.. where he hid the body? And I told him that spoiling it 🤭🙈 he didn't talk to me for two days! 😂

Anyway here goes the update!

_______

'Vi, I am so nervous yaar! I am so scared.. Please come here, I cannot do this alone', Rohit said pacing in the corridor.

Virat sighed hearing that desperation in his voice.

'First, calm down Ro! Stop pacing and have some water', Virat said softly.

Rohit followed his instructions and sat down.

'Now, I am gonna reach there in 10. Take deep breaths, nothing is gonna go wrong. Everything will be fine' Virat said.

Rohit followed his instructions and took deep breaths. He calmed down and remembered what Virat just said.

'What do you mean you are reaching? You are here?', Rohit asked being shocked.

Virat smiled at his shocked and surprised voice.

'You were crying like a baby on the phone! Listening to that, how could I sleep peacefully, it would haunt me in my sleep', Virat said teasing him and diverting his attention.

'I was not crying like a baby', Rohit said being offended.

'You know the timing was midnight and I was sleepy nahi toh  I would have recorded your weeping voice panda!', Virat said laughing.

'Dont call me that', Rohit said listening to his laugh.

'Okay- horrible timing to fight! My little princess, mini Ro.. is gonna arrive and you wanna argue whether I should call you panda or not!' Virat asked.

'No I dont wanna do that, Vi, how are you so sure that its gonna be a girl?', Rohit asked.

'Just am sure' Virat said confidently.

'hmm' Rohit said being tensed.

'Stop biting your nails you idiot', Virat said listening to his tensed voice.

'How- How do u know' Rohit said.

Virat rolled his eyes at that question and Rohit seemed to feel that.

'Ya whatever' Rohit said as Virat knows him better than anyone else.

_______

'Who the hell wears shorts and T-shirt at their child's birth?', Virat asked.

'What-?', He turned and saw Virat there.

Rohit ran and hugged him tightly. Virat hugged him back with equal excitement.

'How are u here at this time?', Rohit asked after breaking the hug.

Virat sat by his side and handed him a coffee.

'Let's discuss that afterwards and wait here', Virat said keeping his hand on his.

After sometime they heard a crying voice. They got up from their seats.

'Everything is fine, Mr.Sharma. Baby and Mumma both are fine. You can go and meet them', Doctor said.

Rohit hugged Virat and went inside happily. Virat went to complete the formalities. Virat knocked the door and came in the room.

'Vi..', Ritika said happily.

'Hey Ritsy, You okay na?', Virat asked softly.

'Yes I am, go meet your princess', Ritika said with tired eyes.

Virat went to the couch where Ro was sitting with his angel. Virat wanted to take her into his arms but stopped.

'What happened?', Rohit asked concerned.

'What if I drop her or hurt her?' Virat said in a low voice being scared.

'Vi, u will not and moreover don't you remember when we picked Ziva.. so its gonna be fine', Rohit said softly.

Virat picked her up carefully.

'What have u named her?', Virat asked seeing her angelic face.

'Samaira', Ritika and Rohit said together.

'Hey Sammio, I am ur Vi chachu, who is gonna love you more than your Mumma and Dada!', Virat said softly.

Sammy smiled at him and held his finger.

'Ro she smiled at me, she loves me already!', Virat said excitedly and kept speaking to her in gibberish baby language.

Rohit smiled at his childishness and went to Ritika. Ritika held his hand and they kept watching how Virat was making faces to make her smile.

_________

'You know Vami, ur Ro chachu is so bad! Didn't come yet!' Virat said holding her as Anushka was sleeping as they got home after her discharge.

'U idiot, stop creating false image of mine!' Rohit said coming in the house.

Rohit ran and washed his hands.

'Give her to me, go and arrange something to eat.. I am hungry!' Rohit said taking Vami from him.

'What are you doing here, u were gonna arrive after two days Na?', Virat asked being shocked.

'I am here now to pamper my princess' said Rohit.

'Arey why are you standing here? Go, shoo!', Rohit said again seeing his shocked face.

Virat went to kitchen and arranged food for him. 'Why god has given me a bhukkad and lazy panda in my life?' he thought.

He heard giggles from his daughter which were echoing in the hall with Rohit's gibberish language.

'Vami, we are gonna team up against your dad. You are gonna be my partner', Rohit said and she giggle at that.

'Sharmaji, forgot your old partner as soon as u got a new one', Anushka said coming to them.

'How are you Nush? All okay..', Rohit asked as soon as he saw her.

'I am okay', she smiled.

'Virat how much time you will take to bring food, I am dying of hunger, I haven't had anything since night!', Rohit said from the hall.

'Here it is, bhukkad, panda' Virat said coming there. He placed a pillow behind Anushka's back.

'What? How will I eat u idiot?' Rohit covered Vami's ears as he said idiot and showed that his hands are packed.

Virat shook his head and forwarded him a bite and he happily had it not giving Vami to him. Anushka clicked their picture and send it to Ritika.

'Flight hi nhi mil rahi thi, mgmt told that we are not leaving for 2 days even after the series got completed. Jinks ko bol ke aya mai bas!', Rohit narrated him how he had come here.

Virat smiled at his ranting feeling so happy he was here.

'Chalo, I am gonna take rest, Vi make arrangements na.. Ritsy and Sammy are gonna come in evening' Anushka said tiredly and Virat took her too room and tucked her in.

Rohit saw Vami carefully, how her eyes resembled Virat's and her cheeks too. Her hair to Nush's.. but mostly she had Virat's glimpse as Sammy had his. Sammy also got her hair like her mumma.

His eyes got moist seeing her.. knowing how great father Virat was gonna be.

'They are the surely angels blessed our lives' Rohit said in a low voice as she slept holding Rohit's hand.

Virat smiled at that and side-hugged him.

_________

Here is the next update!

Do tell me how u like it!

Happy reading !