The Art Of Lie

Taehyung was sitting in his balcony looking at the sky. His mind was still stuck in that one particular man.

You guys are a thing now!?!

Taehyung really couldn't understand what he will do now. He is in love but is he actually? And Jungkook? What about him? What about his feelings?
Is it really love or just a casual thing?

He was all immersed in these thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back to see his brother smiling at him. Taehyung smiles back.

Namjoon gives him the cup of coffee and sits on the empty chair beside Taehyung with his own cup of coffee.

"Hyung can I ask you something" asks Taehyung looking at his brother fondly.

"mmhmm" namjoon nods while taking a sip of his coffee

"Have you ever been in love?"

Namjoon's face slowly changes, it turns pale. The dimple disappears. He looks outside and gets lost in old memories.

Memories that he held dear to his heart, the ones who were keeping him alive and strong in the chaotic mess.
He closes his eyes and that one voice rings in his ear....

"namjoon-aahh"

"hyung!" as soon as taehyung calls him, he opens his eyes and looks at his brother. For a moment he went back in the past, to that comfortable beautiful past....but you can't be there forever right?

"what? Are you okay?" taehyung asks rather concerned as well as confused. Sometimes he actually fails to figure out the person he thinks he knows the most.

"umm yeah i am fine" he says trying to gulp down the lump in his throat

"and yes i have been in love"

Taehyung widens his eyes "really?"

"yeah with music' chuckles namjoon.

" hyung please you know what I mean' says taehyung

"no" namjoon says softly and quitely. Oh! How well he is mastering the art of lying.

Taehyung leans on his chair and puts one leg up, resting the cup on the knee. He is looking outside but namjoon just observes his restlessness "why are you suddenly so interested in love?"

Taehyung looks at him. Conflicting with his inner self whether or not he should tell namjoon about jungkook when he himself is puzzled about it.

"h-hyung umm I think i love someone" the word love came out very softly from his mouth

Namjoon's eyes light up like diamonds

"oh-okayy... Are you sure its not one of those flings of  yours?" he asked raising one eyebrow

"no hyung that i am sure of but what i am not sure of is is it love? Because love is a very strong emotion in itself, a very deep feeling which one cant compare with anything else. Love is pure and thats why i want to be sure about it so that I do not humiliate or belittle this emotion in anyway" said taehyung in his usual soft voice

Namjoon's heart felt so heavy hearing such deep words from his brother. He always knew taehyung is a deep thinker but his that side is always hidden behind that mischievous flirty trait. So once in a while when it comes out, it makes him more charismatic.

"i dont know if you are in love" paused namjoon putting a hand on Taehyung's hand "but i so know you have surely understood what love is"

Taehyung smiled and look outside.

"by the way may I know who the person is?" namjoon looked thoroughly at him. For the past few days he has been observing his brother with the detective and somewhere he was hoping not to hear that name. Because that name will not give taehyung what he is hoping for.

Taehyung looks at his brother 'Jungkook'

All the brightness vanished from Namjoon's eyes replacing it with distress. All these means jungkook and taehyung has got really close in the last few months, so did jungkook tell his brother about what happened in the police station? Does taehyung know? No, of course not... if he did he would have asked him? But how long can he hide this, one day or other jungkook might tell him...what will he do then?

"hyung!!" taehyung called out when he saw how namjoon was totally lost in thoughts. This was not the reaction he was expecting namjoon would either be happy, shock or atleast make fun of him but why lost?

"what are you thinking?"

Namjoon cleares his throat "uhmm uh nothing nothing...uhh that was unexpected he is not your type" namjoon tried to conceal his tension with a fake nervous smile which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung

"hyung is anything wrong?"

"what? No! I am just say--" namjoon couldn't finish

"no hyung I am not asking about what you think about this, i am worried about is.... anything wrong with you?? Are you worried about something else??" taehyung kept his hand on his shoulder trying to assure that he can share, he is his brother

"no taehyung i am fine, as long as you are okay i am okay" there, he mastered the art of lie...again.

Jungkook looked at all the newspapers scattered on his desk all with the same headline

CEO JUNGSE GETS BAIL IN THE RAPE CASE.

The first stage of their plan, where Jungkook wanted the murderer to know this at any cost that Jungse has gotten a bail and nothing could be proved.

They had dropped and now all they need to do is wait.... Wait for the prey to make its move....

A tall figure in black hoodie walks into the dark room where a gloomy yellow bulb is moving from left to righ like a pendulum.

He goes and stands in front of a board which had several pictures pinned on it. Pictures of the gruesome dead bodies, of the ones he had crossed out and the picture of Jeon Jungse.

He looks at the newspaper in his hand and takes out a knife which he stabs on Jungse's photo on the board.

The prey is moving towards the bait..