11

The Truth

Heaven's pov

Heaven's pov

"s-s-st-op I-I'm pr-pregnant"

When I stuttered this out, there was a deep pause and then he retrieved his hand back, I was going to fall but he held me.

Just few more seconds and I could have died, it even hurted to breath. The air was completely knocked out of my lungs.

He stood there, still holding me and staring at me wide-eyed as if I had told him something unbelievable.

"do not use these tricks on me"

He warned sternly, I shook my head vigorously "I-I'm not lying, I s-swear" I stuttered out, still breathing heavily.

The look on his face says that he didn't believe a single thing I said and He stepped back, not uttering a single word and a weird expression on his face, he turned around and left.

I was left dumbfounded, I didn't wanted to tell him about this. It's not like I cared about my life, but I did cared about my baby's.

I wasn't lying when I said I'm pregnant, when jungkook was away I got tested, and the results were positive. I was sick, and have been falling unconscious alot and the nausea never left.

I was scared and confused because there were possibilities that I could be pregnant because of what happened on our first night.

I don't know why couldn't just let myself die, maybe because I wasn't ready to sacrifice my baby, someone who had nothing to do with what I was going through, it wasn't my baby's fault at all.

When I was running away with yeonjun, I thought I'd tell him when we would be in a safer place but I unfortunately that never happened.

I didn't planned on telling jungkook anything at all but I had no choice. I was helpless.

I lay on the bed, and cried myself to sleep, cried at the thought of being completely alone. Only if I could revert the time back, i would have killed myself before marrying him.

The next morning I woke up late, my body still felt sore even after the rest. There were numerous bruises on my neck and wrist. I was worried about my baby's health and I just prayed for its well being knowing how much my body has been through by now.

I stood by the window and looked out, when suddenly I felt a presence behind me causing me to turn back abruptly.

There he was, the person I despised the most. He took my hand and he didn't give me any explanation and began to walk out. He opened the car's door for me, allowing me to sit before he went to his side and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I spoke in whisper, it hurts to even speak.

"To the doctor"

After a while, We stopped in front of a medical facility, as we got in there were people giving us weird stares but no one spoke a word.

I was nervous, because I knew jungkook still thinks I'm lying and I was afraid of his reaction when he gets to know the truth.

After the numerous tests, now it was the time for results which made me anxious. The doctor sat in front of us looking as serious as ever and I pray for it to not be something bad.

"I assume you already know you're pregnant since it's your 13th week?" She asked shuffling the pages in front of her, I looked at jungkook for a second then turned back to her, nodding in response.

"The baby is...." she paused looking at us and I could feel my heart stopping for a second.

"very weak" she continued, "This is because you're still young, and it looks like you're not taking care of yourself at all. You need to be very cautious about this because a little mistake can be very dangerous"

I listened to her to carefully and the way spoke terrified me, I was already scared enough of this, but jungkook didn't said a single word.

He didn't said anything at all, he didn't even looked at me. I think he's mad, he definitely was.

But I swore to myself that I wouldn't let him hurt me or my child, if he doesn't want it then I'll raise it all by myself.

After everything was done, we went back. The car stopped in front of the mansion, stepping out I began to walk back in without him.

"Heaven, wait!" I heard his voice and stopped, turning back I found him standing right infront of me.

I stood there stunned and frozen when I felt him wrapping his hands around me, it was strange, so strange.

His hug is stronger than anything I've ever known, as if holding me wasn't quite enough, he held me so tight yet gently as if we were one person.

"I never thought this was going to be my reality but you made my dream come true. We are finally going to be family, a happy family. I'm sorry for hurting you but I'll make it up to you"