19

The Betrayal

Heaven's pov

I internally reeled in disgust, I can't believe I once told myself that taehyung was a nice man. I wanted to kill him.

I wanted to get out of this cursed place. To get out of this gilded cage. I wanted to be free. If only I could. If only. I have no hopes for the future now.

I could only think how no one would ever want me now, not even jungkook.

I was sure of it, I was used and hurt and had no longer wanted to live anymore. The way he held me down and did something that was so inhuman, I had lost all my trust. I feel disgusted in my own skin and no matter what I do now, I can never be pure.

Taehyung hurted me more than jungkook ever could. He not only broke me physically but emotionally too.

When I was with jungkook, I thought nothing could be worse than that but now I've seen the real hell.

"Let's end this today, I can't bear you anymore."

Taehyung said, picking me up from the ground. His tight grip on my arm makes me want to push him away. My feet burned in pain and I could barely walk.

He hated me, he loathed me so much. I can't understand what I ever did to him to hold this much bitterness for me.

But now I knew the end was near and it is going to be a very terrible and long way to death.

Jungkook's pov

It felt like my heart has been punctured a million times over by tiny pins. It stings at first, but now it feels as if it left me numb, not even slightly painful, just numb.

After everything, I lost, I lost her. She disappeared like she never existed, like it was all in my head.

"Mr Jeon, I have something to tell you" I looked up and found one of my guards standing in front of me.

"I don't have time for this now" I said emotionlessly, it's not like whatever he has to say would change anything.

"but It's important, it's about Mrs Jeon" he said hesitantly, I could believe what I just heard. Getting up from my place I stood in front of him.

"Speak and if I find anything you told me useless then you better now what's going to happen." I threatened and he gulped hard, nodding his head.

"It's...Mr kim... he's the one who took Mrs Jeon with him.... He paid us all... To keep silent... he said he's going to help her so we all agreed... but now I think Mrs Jeon is really in danger now..."

"You fucking bastard! Do you even know what you're saying" I lost control.

"You-you can kill me if anything I said turns out to be false" he stuttered out, the look on his face was evident that he wasn't lying.

"That means, All of you knew where she was all this time and it was just me who didn't know anything!" I kicked the furniture that was on my way in frustration.

I trusted taehyung.

Everything was there before my eyes now, but I could not believe it. I did not want to believe it. It was taehyung... my wife had been with my best friend all these days and I didn't even knew about it.

I would have taken a bullet for him.
It just never crossed my mind that he would be the one to shoot.

But as it's been said, the worst betrayal always comes from the people we trust the most. I had a really bad feeling about this, and this time I really wished that he actually helped heaven to escape and I hope it's not what I'm thinking... I hope he's not hurting her... to take revenge from me...

I couldn't waste my time anymore. I called one of my men who used to track down people for me.

"I need you to track taehyung now, right fucking now!"

"Alright!" he said not taking a single second to track taehyung. Since I had his number, it wasn't too difficult.

"His location isn't very clear... It seems like he's in the middle of the sea...?" he said in a confusing tone.

I hurriedly ran out and got in the car, starting the engine and speeding up.

"Send me the location now."